Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 2, 2012, 13:51 Agent.X7

Tumbler wrote on Aug 2, 2012, 12:01:
The Wii U was a pretty good idea 3 years ago. It's nice to see the biggest games on the PS3 coming to the Wii as well. I'm sure that would move more copies of those games in the future but doing that now seems kind of odd. Assuming MS and Sony are just about to launch a new console we could very quickly see the Wii U version of newer games looking like the Wii version today. (graphically inferior at least, or a completely different game)

It will be interesting to see what Assassin's Creed looks like on Wii U. (just as a comparison) AC3 is october 30 on Xbox and Ps3 so I wonder if that is the launch date for Wii U? That'd be odd considering that is less than 3 months from now. I'd expect them to be doing a lot more advertising if that were the case.

No kidding. We don't even have a launch date to give people. "Holiday 2012" is not what people want to hear.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 2, 2012, 13:35 The Half Elf

But the biggest gimmick of the Wii Screen is having a second person using it to control the levels of the game. While that is a nice idea, whats the price of the unit going to be due to this screen/controller, and what if I live alone?  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 2, 2012, 12:01 Tumbler

The Wii U was a pretty good idea 3 years ago. It's nice to see the biggest games on the PS3 coming to the Wii as well. I'm sure that would move more copies of those games in the future but doing that now seems kind of odd. Assuming MS and Sony are just about to launch a new console we could very quickly see the Wii U version of newer games looking like the Wii version today. (graphically inferior at least, or a completely different game)

It will be interesting to see what Assassin's Creed looks like on Wii U. (just as a comparison) AC3 is october 30 on Xbox and Ps3 so I wonder if that is the launch date for Wii U? That'd be odd considering that is less than 3 months from now. I'd expect them to be doing a lot more advertising if that were the case.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo