Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September

Kalypso Media USA announces a September release is planned for Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, their upcoming standalone expansion for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, their strategy/RPG revival. The announcement includes this updated feature list:

• Tactical combat at its finest, using the enhanced “Plan n Go” system of plotting your team's moves strategically, then executing them in nail-biting real time
  • 10 new mercenaries round out your team, completing a roster of more than 50 distinct combatants with unique skills, weaknesses and quirky personalities
  • 10 new maps set in the unforgiving, frozen countryside of the mountain nation of Khanpaa, will challenge your planning skills -- rocky mountain terrain, narrow valleys and icy cliffs will provide new cover opportunities, chokepoints and offer optimum ambush points
  • 15+ hours of gameplay across a brand new standalone campaign with a broad variety of missions
  • New weapons, enemies and equipment - supplies are scarce, and your mercenaries will have to make the most of outdated weapons, limited supplies and equipment
  • Enjoy the Jagged Alliance series as never before with vastly improved graphics, enhanced AI behavior, optional line-of-sight/fog of war, a polished interface and numerous performance and gameplay updates

View
2. Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September Aug 1, 2012, 22:51 Prez

ochentay4 wrote on Aug 1, 2012, 21:47:
I still need to START Jagged Alliance: Back in Action... sigh. So many games...

I picked up Back in Action over the Steam sale for 10 bucks but I haven't tried it yet. That's all I was willing to pay since they felt the need to mess with the perfect turn-based gameplay.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 1, 21:47 Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September ochentay4
>> 2. Aug 1, 22:51  Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September Prez
  3. Aug 2, 02:57   Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September ShakyJake
  4. Aug 2, 06:34    Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September panbient
  5. Aug 2, 11:11     Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September Dmitri_M
  6. Aug 2, 13:10      Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September Mingus

footer

Blue's News logo