Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September

Kalypso Media USA announces a September release is planned for Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, their upcoming standalone expansion for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, their strategy/RPG revival. The announcement includes this updated feature list:

• Tactical combat at its finest, using the enhanced “Plan n Go” system of plotting your team's moves strategically, then executing them in nail-biting real time
  • 10 new mercenaries round out your team, completing a roster of more than 50 distinct combatants with unique skills, weaknesses and quirky personalities
  • 10 new maps set in the unforgiving, frozen countryside of the mountain nation of Khanpaa, will challenge your planning skills -- rocky mountain terrain, narrow valleys and icy cliffs will provide new cover opportunities, chokepoints and offer optimum ambush points
  • 15+ hours of gameplay across a brand new standalone campaign with a broad variety of missions
  • New weapons, enemies and equipment - supplies are scarce, and your mercenaries will have to make the most of outdated weapons, limited supplies and equipment
  • Enjoy the Jagged Alliance series as never before with vastly improved graphics, enhanced AI behavior, optional line-of-sight/fog of war, a polished interface and numerous performance and gameplay updates

View
2. Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September Aug 1, 2012, 22:51 Prez

ochentay4 wrote on Aug 1, 2012, 21:47:
I still need to START Jagged Alliance: Back in Action... sigh. So many games...

I picked up Back in Action over the Steam sale for 10 bucks but I haven't tried it yet. That's all I was willing to pay since they felt the need to mess with the perfect turn-based gameplay.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 1, 21:47 Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September ochentay4
>> 2. Aug 1, 22:51  Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September Prez
  3. Aug 2, 02:57   Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September ShakyJake
  4. Aug 2, 06:34    Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September panbient
  5. Aug 2, 11:11     Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September Dmitri_M
  6. Aug 2, 13:10      Re: Jagged Alliance: Crossfire in September Mingus

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo