Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Screenshots

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 1, 2012, 17:37 Cutter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Aug 1, 2012, 09:45:
Cutter wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 21:58:
Are these the same guys who made Ascendancy - one of my favourite games of all time? Some of those art assets are directly from it. Who's going to be playing this?

I swear I thought I was the only one who had ever played Ascendency. No one ever mentions in when discussing space based RTS/4X games. It was a really solid and fun to play game.

Hah! I still have my original disc for it.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 1, 2012, 09:45 Burrito of Peace

Are these the same guys who made Ascendancy - one of my favourite games of all time? Some of those art assets are directly from it. Who's going to be playing this?

I swear I thought I was the only one who had ever played Ascendency. No one ever mentions in when discussing space based RTS/4X games. It was a really solid and fun to play game.

3. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 1, 2012, 03:54 Slashman

gilly775 wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 22:11:

I will as soon as I finish Endless Space.

BAH!! You can't finish that. It's Endless!!!!

Seriously though, I am really liking Endless Space. I can't seem to resist that 'one more turn' impulse.

Legends of Pegasus seems like it will be decent, if only to scratch the itch til SoTS2 is finally done. Or maybe it'll make me forget about SoTS altogether.

2. Re: Evening Screenshots Jul 31, 2012, 22:11 gilly775

I will as soon as I finish Endless Space.

1. Re: Evening Screenshots Jul 31, 2012, 21:58 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo