Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Skyrim Patch on Steam

The Bethesda Blog announces that a version 1.7 title update is now live on Steam for owners of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Word is: "For those on consoles, the current plan is to submit the update to console manufacturers this week. As soon as its available, well let you know."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Skyrim Patch on Steam Jul 31, 2012, 20:35 jacobvandy

The Half Elf wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 18:55:
Yeah but still didn't fix the murder investigation in the snow hold Castle/City.

Wow... They STILL haven't fixed that quest? I thought they patched that ages ago? I never made it back to try it out and see for myself (only non-fetch quest I didn't do AFAIK), but maybe that's a good thing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Skyrim Patch on Steam Jul 31, 2012, 18:55 The Half Elf

Yeah but still didn't fix the murder investigation in the snow hold Castle/City.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: Skyrim Patch on Steam Jul 31, 2012, 18:30 Creston

Ratty wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 11:54:
fawker wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 11:47:
And there goes my SKSE again, hopefully it's been updated.

Time to reinstall that hex editor, sigh.

SKSE! Just what I was thinking! Aaah! I wish there was a way to delay installing the patch until my mods are updated. Just installed UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul this weekend and I'm loving it. But it's pretty sensitive to Skyrim versions so no doubt that won't work either.

it seems 1.7 didn't really break anything with regards to mods, though it still hasn't fixed certain bugs that were introduced as far back as 1.3 and 1.4...

Creston

3. Re: Skyrim Patch on Steam Jul 31, 2012, 12:07 Verno

SKSE is usually updated very quickly, often beforehand if you don't mind using the beta releases. There's a beta build for 1.7 on there now.  

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

2. Re: Skyrim Patch on Steam Jul 31, 2012, 11:54 Ratty

fawker wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 11:47:

SKSE! Just what I was thinking! Aaah! I wish there was a way to delay installing the patch until my mods are updated. Just installed UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul this weekend and I'm loving it. But it's pretty sensitive to Skyrim versions so no doubt that won't work either.

1. Re: Skyrim Patch on Steam Jul 31, 2012, 11:47 fawker

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo