Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Morning Previews Aug 1, 2012, 12:40 xXBatmanXx

I thought that UI improvements and options in the settings were pretty damn good....spent maybe 2 hours in the game. Pretty impressed.  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Morning Previews Aug 1, 2012, 12:15 dheer

I was really looking forward to trying this out last weekend but I got a BSOD every time I tried to start the game.

From browsing the bug forum it seems anyone with a creative x-fi card got it as well. Lame.

I wonder if he reads them, or if it's just for show.

13. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 23:57 jdreyer

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 23:25:
So. I was playing, and the game crashed and said "thanks for playing Beta weekend, go here to purchase". And I was like WTF, cause I didn't know what type of key I had. I logged on INSTANTLY, and everyone was in town, like 40 people.

Why I am buying the game: They INSTANTLY put up a msg on my screen that said "Sorry about that, we had a server crash, investigating the problem."

I experienced the same thing during the beta weekend. They seem on top of things. And they warned us before this weekend: This is still a beta, there will be issues, etc. Fun game, very cool, deep skill tree, good lines of communications, they're doing a lot of things right.

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

12. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 23:25 xXBatmanXx

So. I was playing, and the game crashed and said "thanks for playing Beta weekend, go here to purchase". And I was like WTF, cause I didn't know what type of key I had. I logged on INSTANTLY, and everyone was in town, like 40 people.

Why I am buying the game: They INSTANTLY put up a msg on my screen that said "Sorry about that, we had a server crash, investigating the problem."

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

11. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 23:00 xXBatmanXx

Spent 1 hour on the game. Wow.....very impressed. Enough so that I am buying the game. The skill tree is sweet. The way most of the stuff is handled is pretty nice. Very nice upgrades to D2.

After 1 hour. No idea how to cast a spell.....maybe that is coming up?

/edit: Added some stones to a staff. Got it. Liking this game.

This comment was edited on Jul 31, 2012, 23:24.

10. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 22:06 jdreyer

Yeah, the skill tree is very cool. So much going on there.

And the game feels like Diablo II on steroids. They REALLY copied a lot of the interface and feel from that game.

I like the way health and mana potions work too.

9. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 22:06 PHJF

want to hit me up on steam and ill pass on account info  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

8. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 22:03 jdreyer

PHJF wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 13:15:
If somebody wants beta, you can have my account.

Actually, I'll take it. I had a good time last weekend.

7. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 16:58 jacobvandy

I enjoyed playing this quite a bit last weekend, barring the random disconnects and downtime. Only thing I didn't like at all was the co-op... maybe D3 has spoiled me, but having to ask for a TP just to find your group and fighting over loot really sucks.  

6. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 13:20 xXBatmanXx

Axis wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 13:13:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 13:00:
Threw my hat in the ring for a Beta. On the fence to prepurchase to get into Beta.

Sent you a key, have fun!

Awesome thanks dude!

5. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 13:15 PHJF

If somebody wants beta, you can have my account.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

4. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 13:13 Axis

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 13:00:
Threw my hat in the ring for a Beta. On the fence to prepurchase to get into Beta.

Sent you a key, have fun!

Yours truly,

Axis

3. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 13:00 xXBatmanXx

2. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 12:00 Wowbagger_TIP

Started playing again over the weekend. Game is definitely coming along nicely. I like the changes to the skill tree, and the game has definitely gotten tougher too. There's a lot of depth to be found here, and it's one of those games that I can see playing for quite a while with different chars.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

1. Re: Morning Previews Jul 31, 2012, 11:25 Axis

You'll only see more and more of these kinds of positive comments about PoE, been saying so for a year now...  

Yours truly,

Axis

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo