Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Dawnguard Info "This Week"

Last week Bethesda's Pete Hines tweeted "Just sit tight. We'll have info soon" in response to concerns that the Xbox 360 exclusivity of Dawnguard had ended without word on plans for a PC edition of this DLC for The Elders Scrolls V: Skyrim. Today he follows this will another tweet suggesting news on should come this week, saying: "Nothing has been said/announced about it. We should have info later this week." Thanks MCV.

View
30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

10. Re: PC Dawnguard Info Jul 30, 2012, 16:08 LittleMe

Tumbler wrote on Jul 30, 2012, 15:41:
This shit writes itself Bethesda, why on earth did you make some stupid expansions about vampires?!

Indeed. This is a WTF moment. I'm hoping the next DLC packs will focus on Bethesda's strengths - the immersive open world gameplay and not linear story-driven gameplay.

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: PC Dawnguard Info "This Week" Jul 30, 2012, 15:41 Tumbler

Seems like the Steamworks content available is far more interesting than this expansion.

Where are my fucking dragon mounts Bethesda? Why did you make something with Vampires? Who gives a shit about Vampires?! This game is about DRAGONS. Give us some fucking dragons to play with!!!

And flying mounts! I want to play joust in the sky with my flying horse and a Dragon! And I want to ride dragons where I straff downs and drown them in fire! I want to hear stories in the nearby town about how my actions! Did you hear about the dragon? It killed everyone in Greenwood! Or if someone saw you riding the dragon then maybe the whole town would run from you screaming, "It's the dragon rider!!!" And guards would attack you for your crimes!

This shit writes itself Bethesda, why on earth did you make some stupid expansions about vampires?!

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

8. Re: PC Dawnguard Info Jul 30, 2012, 14:40 fawker

The announcement of the announcement. Blah..

Pretty lackluster expansion pack, if you should even call it that, according to all the reviews I read.

7. Re: PC Dawnguard Info Jul 30, 2012, 14:10 El Pit

Beth Suits: "Well, M$, 30 days are over so we'll soon be announcing the release date of the PC version of..."
M$ Suits: "Free hookers."
Beth Suits: "Wait... WHAT?!"
M$ Suits: "Free hookers. Every day you don't release it."
Beth Suits: "Every day?"
M$ Suits: "Every day."
Beth Suits: "Okeyly dokely. We're gonna announce that it's gonna take us at least a couple of months to release the already finished Dawnguard."
M$ Suits: "And here come the hookers."
Beth Suits (dropping their pants): "Hooker hey."

Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

6. Re: PC Dawnguard Info Jul 30, 2012, 13:39 Kastagir

Techie714 © wrote on Jul 30, 2012, 11:44:
"Just sit tight. We'll have info soon"

Translation: ZOMG Chill the fuck out peeps were working on the PC port right now....LOL

More like "we have to talk to legal to make sure we're allowed to announce/release this for other platforms without getting sued by Microsoft."

5. Re: PC Dawnguard Info Jul 30, 2012, 12:16 Fion

I hope they make it not suck.  

4. Re: PC Dawnguard Info "This Week" Jul 30, 2012, 11:51 Cutter

And they weren't prepared for this at this point why?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

3. Re: PC Dawnguard Info Jul 30, 2012, 11:48 nin

Sounds like they're saving it for Quakecon...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: PC Dawnguard Info "This Week" Jul 30, 2012, 11:44 Techie714 ©

"Just sit tight. We'll have info soon"

Translation: ZOMG Chill the fuck out peeps were working on the PC port right now....LOL

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

1. Re: PC Dawnguard Info "This Week" Jul 30, 2012, 11:41 Creston

"Be patient, guys! It takes a lot of time to spend all this money Microsoft gave us!"

Creston

30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo