Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sanctum OS X Plans

Coffee Stain Studios announces plans for a OS X edition of Sanctum, saying the Mac edition of their first-person shooter/tower defense game is due on August 13th. The Sanctum website has details on how to apply to beta test this, saying those who own the Windows edition should all be granted access "shortly." Here's word:

Sanctum has taken Steam by storm, winning the community’s vote for last week’s Community Sale. Come August 13th, Mac users will be able to get their hands on the game and experience the awesomeness that is the first FPS/tower-defense hybrid. Those who own Sanctum now will see a separate Beta version in their games list that they can download and test.

View
14. Re: Sanctum OS X Plans Jul 30, 2012, 05:30 Nighthawk

OldTimber wrote on Jul 29, 2012, 05:36:
I thought this used a Unreal engine since it pretty much behaved like one when I picked it up last year during the steam sale. Pretty much was hitting every tower defense game last summer to kill the time and while this was ok, it just wasn't interesting enough for me to reinstall during my winter rebuild.
I'm in the same boat, playing a lot of tower defence games on my phone and picked this up a while ago. It's a nice gimic to be able to go into 1st person and shoot too

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 28, 15:27 Re: Sanctum OS X Plans Axis
  2. Jul 28, 17:01  Re: Sanctum OS X Plans DrEvil
  4. Jul 28, 20:32   Re: Sanctum OS X Plans killer_roach
  5. Jul 28, 21:48   Re: Sanctum OS X Plans Kitkoan
  6. Jul 29, 01:52    Re: Sanctum OS X Plans DrEvil
  7. Jul 29, 02:57     Re: Sanctum OS X Plans Kitkoan
  12. Jul 29, 16:08      Re: Sanctum OS X Plans DrEvil
  3. Jul 28, 17:53 Re: Sanctum OS X Plans Trevellian
  10. Jul 29, 11:46  Re: Sanctum OS X Plans Saboth
  11. Jul 29, 12:36   Re: Sanctum OS X Plans Slashman