Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Carrier Command: Recruits Part 1 Released

The Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Website now offers the first installment in Carrier Command: Recruits, a four-part series of free Flash mini-games to pave the way for the release of Carrier Command: Gaea Mission next month. Word is: "Carrier Command: Recruits is an episodic series of free mini-games preparing you for the Gaea Mission. Spread over four chapters, Carrier Command: Recruits follows your story as you obtain the position of Technical Analyst. Your task is to unravel a mysterious plot by completing a diverse set of challenges."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Carrier Command: Recruits Part 1 Released Jul 27, 2012, 10:03 Creston

Ludomancer wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 22:23:
dunno how I feel about that. The main game is so broken right now it's nigh-unplayable. Meh.

I'm not doubting you, but how do you know? Did you play a Beta?

I really want this to be good, because the original Carrier Command was fucking FANTASTIC, even back in the good old days of 16 bit graphics and 256K of memory. (I think I played it on my Amiga...)

Hostile Waters was an excellent remake of it (and still one of my favorite games of all times. I play it again every two years or so), but I'd quite enjoy a return to the gameplay of the original.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Carrier Command: Recruits Part 1 Released Jul 26, 2012, 22:23 Ludomancer

dunno how I feel about that. The main game is so broken right now it's nigh-unplayable. Meh.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo