Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Steamships Ahoy - Resonance

Steam now offers Resonance, a new adventure from indie developer XII Games, offering a 10% discount during its first week of availability (thanks nin). Here's a description of the game:

When a brilliant particle physicist dies unexpectedly, the race is on to secure his terrible new technology before it falls into the wrong hands. The lives of four playable characters become entangled as they fight against the clock to find the dead scientistís secret vault.

The suspicions they harbor, the memories they guard, the connections they share - all will converge as these four ordinary people work together to prevent a potentially cataclysmic disaster.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Resonance Jul 25, 2012, 22:54 Jerykk

I enjoyed it too, though having to micromanage 4 characters at the same time did get annoying on occasion. They really needed to implement a
"everyone follow me" command.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Resonance Jul 25, 2012, 22:07 Dev

spindoctor wrote on Jul 25, 2012, 18:33:
Really good adventure game. If you enjoy adventure games, you should consider getting it. It's 10 hours long and has some really interesting puzzles.
I'll put it on my wishlist. Sounds like you've played it?

Wadjet published it, they also did the blackwell series of adventure games which I'm working through now. So far I'm enjoying them.

1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Resonance Jul 25, 2012, 18:33 spindoctor

Really good adventure game. If you enjoy adventure games, you should consider getting it. It's 10 hours long and has some really interesting puzzles.  
Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo