Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Serious Sam 3: BFE Linux Plans

Croteam and Devolver Digital announce plans to release a Linux edition of Serious Sam 3: BFE before the end of the year, saying this will include Steamworks support and all the features of the Windows and OS X versions of the first-person shooter prequel. Says Devolver CFO Fork Parker: "The last time I had anything 'Open Sourced' I was in Thailand, if you catch my drift."

View
12. Re: RE: Follow up Jul 25, 2012, 09:59 Hellbinder

mongrol wrote on Jul 25, 2012, 05:30:
It's funny how everyone seems to ignore Desura. They provide almost the exact same service as Steam and is a lot more developer friendly yet everyone is creaming themselves for Steam DRM crap. I guess it's the possibility of the source engine and the few games it provides.
I was an early adopter of the Mac Steam effort and it was piss poor in the beginning. Source games ran like crap.

Could it be that... Ive never even heard of desura? nor do i know anyone i game with that has ever even mentioned it? so then i Google it and go there and its basically a bunch of no ones ever heard of indie games that have never been mentioned either?

Now that ive seen it.. for you to compare Steam and desura or attack the source engine... is well.. are you on some kind of psychotropic medication?

having said that.. it looks interesting enough for me to check out as a wow gee wiz kind of thing.

The Whales name is Bob.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 24, 22:06 Re: RE: Follow up UConnBBall
  4. Jul 25, 02:56  Re: RE: Follow up Beelzebud
  6. Jul 25, 04:17  Re: RE: Follow up ViRGE
  7. Jul 25, 04:24   Re: RE: Follow up Kajetan
  8. Jul 25, 05:30    Re: RE: Follow up mongrol
  9. Jul 25, 06:23     Re: RE: Follow up Dev
>> 12. Jul 25, 09:59     Re: RE: Follow up Hellbinder
  13. Jul 25, 10:00      removed nin
  14. Jul 25, 10:09       Re: RE: Follow up Hellbinder