Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Make Leisure Suit Larry Developer Switch

A Biweekly Update #1 on the Kickstarter Page for Make Leisure Suit Larry come again says that the redesign of their upcoming adventure game revival is complete, and addresses the news that the project has switched developers (thanks nin). Here's word on that:

Speaking of drama, letís address the elephant in the room: our switch from Adventure Mob to N-Fusion. I wonít revisit the details, nor address arguments thatíve been made in forums and message boards around the gaming community, but I want to mention that the decisions not to go with Adventure Mob and to go, instead, with N-Fusion were made independently weeks apart. This was not a case of N-Fusion offering a better deal and an abrupt abandonment of one for the other. Paul Trowe, Al Lowe, and I agreed unanimously in both cases, and we agreed on the need to separate from Adventure Mob well before we agreed that N-Fusion was very well suited to accomplish our goals for the game. Thatís all I feel comfortable talking about publicly, at least for the time being.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Make Leisure Suit Larry Developer Switch Jul 24, 2012, 14:50 SimplyMonk

Lobster wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 14:15:
This game's time is long past. Add to that the recent concern over the depiction of women in video games and the best thing they can do with this thing is bury it and pretend it never existed.

I believe the customer for this type of game has already learned Japanese and moved on to better (and more disturbing) things.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Make Leisure Suit Larry Developer Switch Jul 24, 2012, 14:15 Lobster

This game's time is long past. Add to that the recent concern over the depiction of women in video games and the best thing they can do with this thing is bury it and pretend it never existed.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo