Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans

A post on the Penny Arcade Website includes a low-key note announcing they are working on two free DLC packs for On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 and that there are also plans afoot for a fourth episode in the series (thanks nin). Here's word:

Enthusiasts of On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 should know that we’re getting close to finalizing the first free DLC package, “The Lair Of The Seamstress,” which we’re hoping will come out soon. We don’t know when, exactly, but apparently there’s some kind of big convention or something next month; maybe we’ll try and put it out then. Zeboyd is coming up tomorrow to work on Rain-Slick 4 and the last DLC (also free) for the current one that details the fate of the player character from the first two games.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 24, 2012, 10:26 nin

kanniballl wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 10:23:
I played the first one and was amused. I might not have enjoyed it as much had I not been a big Penny Arcade fan since I'm not the biggest fan of jRPG. But even still, the story and jokes were fun and didn't require you to be into PA to laugh or whatever.

I haven't played the 2nd or 3rd ones yet though. I might try them at some point in the future though.

-

The 3rd is a bit different (play wise), and from a different dev...start there...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 24, 2012, 10:23 kanniballl

I played the first one and was amused. I might not have enjoyed it as much had I not been a big Penny Arcade fan since I'm not the biggest fan of jRPG. But even still, the story and jokes were fun and didn't require you to be into PA to laugh or whatever.

I haven't played the 2nd or 3rd ones yet though. I might try them at some point in the future though.

-

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

8. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 24, 2012, 09:32 nin

Wow, who let the troll in? Looking at his history, I'm surprised I didn't block him sooner...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

7. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 24, 2012, 08:57 hello newman

I for one propose an industry wide abbreviation to OTRSPOD (Oh tea arrr Spod instead of On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness!  

6. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 24, 2012, 08:39 xornand

Just ignore that guy. Look at his post history. Like 25 posts of "This suuuucks waaaaah my penis is incredibly small."
I will have you know sir that my penis is massively average. Bucktooth

5. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 24, 2012, 03:25 NKD

DarkCntry wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 03:10:
xornand wrote on Jul 23, 2012, 23:58:
Just go away Penny Arcade, everyone hates you.
Biker Rifle

"Everyone" must be a seemingly small minority considering just how many read their strips, attend PAX, and, well, bought the game. Stunned

Just ignore that guy. Look at his post history. Like 25 posts of "This suuuucks waaaaah my penis is incredibly small."

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

4. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 24, 2012, 03:10 DarkCntry

Biker Rifle

"Everyone" must be a seemingly small minority considering just how many read their strips, attend PAX, and, well, bought the game. Stunned

3. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 24, 2012, 02:50 ViRGE

Biker Rifle
I like PA.

2. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 23, 2012, 23:58 xornand

Biker Rifle

1. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures New Episode & Free DLC Plans Jul 23, 2012, 22:08 MattyC

I still haven't managed to play 3 yet (though I have picked it up), but I can still say yes to free DLC

I enjoyed 1 and 2. I really liked the art style of 1 and 2, and I miss the player character, but 3's style seems to have a charm of its own.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo