Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2012, 21:52 dj LiTh

Ozmodan wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 07:16:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 23, 2012, 22:52:
One can only hope that DayZ attracts all the griefers from elsewhere so that the rest of us can play our games in peace

Exactly. Pvp at it's worst. Can't believe all the idiots raving about this game, it is full of childish morons whose only goal is to ruin your gameplay.

Honestly....some of my most fondess memories of gaming ever was being a Dreadlord in Ultima Online and greifing the shit outta people, you should try it, its great fun if your not a n00b

That said, UO's engine is better than this games

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2012, 09:53 Rea1One

yeah the Real Virtuality 3 engine sucks, maybe Warz will be the new providing ground.  

4. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2012, 07:16 Ozmodan

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 23, 2012, 22:52:
One can only hope that DayZ attracts all the griefers from elsewhere so that the rest of us can play our games in peace

Exactly. Pvp at it's worst. Can't believe all the idiots raving about this game, it is full of childish morons whose only goal is to ruin your gameplay.

3. Day Z Bus Ride Jul 24, 2012, 04:10 jdreyer

That's some F'd up emergent gameplay right there.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

2. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2012, 02:11 dj LiTh

I resisted buying Arma2....not into that engine at all....but man that is the best DayZ video i've seen. That said i'll still wait for the modders to cash in for a full retail game /w hopefully a different engine  

1. Re: etc., etc. Jul 23, 2012, 22:52 Wowbagger_TIP

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo