Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Devils' Third Plans

Valhalla Game Studios announces (Adobe Acrobat format) plans for PC and Tablet editions of Devils' Third, the Darksiders II-engine third-person shooter (thanks VG247). Here's word:

We would also like to announce our decision to contract the development of the PC and tablet versions of “Devil’s Third” to Valhalla&Doobic Co., Ltd.

In addition to both home console and PC versions, Valhalla Game Studios plans to expand the

“Devil’s Third” universe across a variety of digital devices and through various forms of entertainment.

The technical collaboration agreement we have reached with Doobic will greatly help in accelerating the expansion of the “Devil’s Third” franchise.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: PC Devils' Third Plans Jul 21, 2012, 07:02 netnerd85

Looks boring.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: PC Devils' Third Plans Jul 21, 2012, 01:40 Jerykk

Doobic has experience developing F2P PC shooters, so hopefully that means the PC port will be decent.  

2. Re: PC Devils' Third Plans Jul 21, 2012, 00:46 Steele Johnson

The trailer is actually really well done.  

1. Re: PC Devils' Third Plans Jul 20, 2012, 21:21 Trevellian

Huh, not gonna lie. I thought this game looked like it could be fun. I've always been a fan of Itagaki's shit. DOA Was by far my favorite fighting game, and I loved the hardcore Ninja Gaiden games for difficulty.

But I just didn't think the shooting parts would work well for me on a console. If they ported this RIGHT to the PC. I'd totally be down for some ninja sword shooting deathmatch action.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo