Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

StormPowered sale - up to 80% off.

View
29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

9. Re: On Sale Jul 21, 2012, 13:06 PHJF

All that clamoring paid off I guess, $18 (wow what a deal!) for ARMA. Still too much for the privilege of alpha testing a mod, if you ask me.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: On Sale Jul 21, 2012, 10:55 Bucky

Prez wrote on Jul 21, 2012, 09:35:
Eirikrautha wrote on Jul 21, 2012, 09:32:
Anybody play Bulletstorm? I know it's EA, and I've heard it was underwhelming but I've wondered if it'd be worth $5...

In my opinion it's worth a playthrough. I had fun with it.

I agree. If you do pick it up, this thread should help you tweak it so that it plays better.

7. Re: On Sale Jul 21, 2012, 09:35 Prez

Eirikrautha wrote on Jul 21, 2012, 09:32:
Anybody play Bulletstorm? I know it's EA, and I've heard it was underwhelming but I've wondered if it'd be worth $5...

In my opinion it's worth a playthrough. I had fun with it.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

6. Re: On Sale Jul 21, 2012, 09:32 Eirikrautha

5. Re: On Sale Jul 21, 2012, 00:28 Dev

Why didn't you get the DLC from steam when it was on sale with batman city like 4 times now during the summer sales? Heck if you wait a day or two, it will probably hit another flash sale. It seems like the flash sales are all just items from dailies that have happened or will happen during this summer sale.

Or get it from gamestop.

4. Re: On Sale Jul 20, 2012, 23:24 Jerykk

Caladell wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 23:12:
Anyone know if those Batman DLC's can be used for a version that wasn't bought off of the Gamestop App? It says on there requires Gamestop, but aren't the DLC's tied to GFWL?
I may be totally wrong on that though

Edit: Dev, that would be nice. My son loves those games, and I've gotten em all over the place for him. Steam, D2D, Disk...would be nice to just get em all again on Steam. Have em nice and centralized.

The Arkham City DLC can only be downloaded from GFWL. When you buy it from Steam, GameStop, Gamers Gate, etc, they give you a code which you then redeem on GFWL. So no, it doesn't matter where you buy the DLC from.

That said, you shouldn't buy it from GameStop because GameStop sucks and should never be supported in any manner.

3. Re: On Sale Jul 20, 2012, 23:13 Prez

I wish matrix games would have a sale. I'd love to get distant worlds and its expansions, but NOT at $100.

I've been wishing that for years. That's the problem with them serving a niche market. They cater to a much smaller market but who have a much higher threshold for what they are wiling to pay for their entertainment.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

2. Re: On Sale Jul 20, 2012, 23:12 Caladell

Anyone know if those Batman DLC's can be used for a version that wasn't bought off of the Gamestop App? It says on there requires Gamestop, but aren't the DLC's tied to GFWL?
I may be totally wrong on that though

Edit: Dev, that would be nice. My son loves those games, and I've gotten em all over the place for him. Steam, D2D, Disk...would be nice to just get em all again on Steam. Have em nice and centralized.

1. Re: On Sale Jul 20, 2012, 22:12 Dev

I wish matrix games would have a sale. I'd love to get distant worlds and its expansions, but NOT at $100.

That and on steam I want all the Lego games to go on sale in a pack.

Oh and I might try out one of the creatures games (also from kalypso part of the GoG sale) for $3. They look interesting from what I've seen.

This comment was edited on Jul 20, 2012, 22:20.

29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo