Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer

This trailer offers a behind the scenes look at development of Call of Duty: Black Ops II, looking at the talent that's been assembled to support the game including musician Trent Reznor and Hollywood screenwriter David S. Goyer. Here's word: "To create a game like Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Treyarch assembled some of the greatest talents in the world. David S. Goyer (co-writer of The Dark Knight Rises), Trent Reznor (Academy Award-winning composer of The Social Network), join Studio Head, Mark Lamia and the game's Director, Dave Anthony, to discuss the relationship between movies, music and games, as well as the creative process behind Call of Duty: Black Ops II."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 20, 2012, 09:19 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 02:08:
STUPIDEST FUCKING GAME VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

Don't hold back or anything!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 20, 2012, 02:08 xXBatmanXx

STUPIDEST FUCKING GAME VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

5. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 19, 2012, 21:57 hyperwired

Beamer wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 09:52:
hyperwired wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 09:01:
The real talent are the artists and programmers grinding away at the bottom, not the fuckwit "designers" and suits that usually screw any potential and dont do any real work (unless you call wanking each other off about how similar "games" and "movies" are (they are not) and how their vision of the game is so orgasmically good).

You've never had a real job, eh?

Yes I have worked in the industry so I know first hand how it goes. Game/(3D)Film industry seems like its run by children that act on whim. While these industries rake in a lot of money, lot of the players generally treat its labour resources quite poorly. Its all about names and networking (i.e. who you know, and who recommends you). Obviously there are exceptions, but they are few and far between.

I've had multiple real jobs. Don't be so sure of yourself.

4. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 19, 2012, 11:27 Steazy

I'd say, based only on the companies I've worked at, that he's right on the money. To be fair, that's probably not the case everywhere.  

3. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 19, 2012, 09:52 Beamer

hyperwired wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 09:01:
The real talent are the artists and programmers grinding away at the bottom, not the fuckwit "designers" and suits that usually screw any potential and dont do any real work (unless you call wanking each other off about how similar "games" and "movies" are (they are not) and how their vision of the game is so orgasmically good).

You've never had a real job, eh?

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 19, 2012, 09:32 Kajetan

There is creativity in a CoD game? Do say ...  

1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 19, 2012, 09:01 hyperwired

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo