Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer

This trailer offers a reveal of the Centurion in MechWarrior Online, the free-to-play shooter in the works at Piranha Games, and there's more on this mech on this page. Meanwhile this page offers a tale light mech on light mech violence, as it describes a battle between a cicada and a spider. Finally, the GeForce Website has details on how to get an invite to a MechWarrior Online Community Day next week in Santa Clara, California, where "fans will experience first-hand what it’s like to pilot a mech and fight for survival in the InnerSphere while playing on the newest and best hardware at the bleeding-edge of gaming." Those 21 or older can submit a 100-word essay on why they deserve to attend. Those selected must supply their own transportation.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 19, 2012, 07:36 gray

21st Century NetMech = win  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 19, 2012, 04:07 InBlack

If this is even half as good as World of Tanks, its going to be fucking awesome.

For those who dislike these kinds of games, but are fans of Mechwarrior remember one thing....Battletech originaly started as a PvP tabletop game.....

I have a nifty blue line!

8. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 18, 2012, 19:32 Closed Betas

DangerDog wrote on Jul 18, 2012, 16:10:
Microsoft is just as bad as EA in terms of destroying franchises, look what they've done to Flight Simulator, Age of Empires etc

Ugh you forgot Asherons Call

7. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 18, 2012, 18:38 Tumbler

Free to try sounds good to me. We'll have to see how much they hold players back who don't pay. I enjoy paying for something I like a lot more than paying to try. (current status quo is pay $60 to try and hope you feel good about it)  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

6. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 18, 2012, 18:19 RollinThundr

Darks wrote on Jul 18, 2012, 15:45:
First off, this game is only PVP. secondly. free my ass. Nothing is ever free. there are built in stores to sell you items. Thats a fail for me.

Which you don't need to use, you get Cbills from matches that you can use to buy mechs and equipment.

5. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 18, 2012, 18:06 Techie714 ©

This looks so damn awesome I can't wait to get in there & start playing.  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

4. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 18, 2012, 17:36 TurdFergasun

good thing i'm pretty sure MS has nothing to do with this one. hopefully there will be some sort of SP campaign in the future.  

3. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 18, 2012, 16:10 DangerDog

Microsoft is just as bad as EA in terms of destroying franchises, look what they've done to Flight Simulator, Age of Empires etc

2. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 18, 2012, 15:45 Darks

First off, this game is only PVP. secondly. free my ass. Nothing is ever free. there are built in stores to sell you items. Thats a fail for me.  

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

1. Re: MechWarrior Online Community Day Contest; Trailer Jul 18, 2012, 15:42 Prez

MechWarrior Online ...

Puke

Sorry. I can't ever get past that second word without getting sick.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo