Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer

The countdown has concluded on the Deadpool Game Website, which now offers a NSFW trailer from this upcoming game based on the merc with a mouth. The clip does not feature gameplay or reveal target platforms for the game, but it does show how they are looking to capture the spirit of the comic upon which the game will be based. According to GameSpot the game is due next year.

View
4. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 15, 2012, 18:14 LOC

The Half Elf wrote on Jul 15, 2012, 17:49:
I still have the New Mutants (or maybe early X-Force) comics where he was introduced, and I sure as hell don't remember him being some sorta spaz-iod retard? Then again I quit collecting comics shortly after that, did I miss something in the last 20 years?

If I remember correctly he was introduced in the X-Force comic as a villain. He became popular, and was made into an anti-hero character. I still feel he's only popular now because he "breaks" the fourth wall while the other characters in the comic have no idea what's going on. It does make for some good humor sometimes, but I think Deadpool is seriously overrated.

I mean sure they fleshed him out aka Weapon XI program, has the accelerated healing ability, super human strength and agility (though the strength part has been glossed over recently if I recall) etc. But he's just a wise ass version of Wolverine if you ask me, without the chip on his shoulder or the bad assery that Wolverine has.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 15, 16:26 Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Overon
  2. Jul 15, 17:41  Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Phaint
  3. Jul 15, 17:49   Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer The Half Elf
>> 4. Jul 15, 18:14    Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer LOC
  5. Jul 15, 18:26     Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Kosumo
  9. Jul 16, 05:34      Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer finga
  6. Jul 16, 01:14 Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer .Drifter
  7. Jul 16, 02:20  Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer NamecaF
  8. Jul 16, 02:22   Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jerykk

footer