Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer

The countdown has concluded on the Deadpool Game Website, which now offers a NSFW trailer from this upcoming game based on the merc with a mouth. The clip does not feature gameplay or reveal target platforms for the game, but it does show how they are looking to capture the spirit of the comic upon which the game will be based. According to GameSpot the game is due next year.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 16, 2012, 05:34 finga

Kosumo wrote on Jul 15, 2012, 18:26:
Look's to me like Duke Nukem as just pulled on a red and black body shoot and is thinking he can now be edgy again. (like a Duke Nukem/Spiderman cross - wtf?)
Deadpool predates the first Duke Nukem game by several months, and certainly predates Duke3D, the first game with all the attitude and the like.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 16, 2012, 02:22 Jerykk

I'm pretty sure that Deadpool's creators have openly admitted that Deadpool was originally a parody of Deathstroke.  

7. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 16, 2012, 02:20 NamecaF

.net_Drifter wrote on Jul 16, 2012, 01:14:
Deathstroke!
That's who I always thought Deadpool was a knock off of. I was thinking about this the other day, but couldn't remember the guys name.

Totally. Even his real name is a direct rip off (Slade Wilson = Wade Wilson). Shitest. charcter. ever.

6. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 16, 2012, 01:14 .Drifter

Deathstroke!
That's who I always thought Deadpool was a knock off of. I was thinking about this the other day, but couldn't remember the guys name.

5. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 15, 2012, 18:26 Kosumo

Look's to me like Duke Nukem as just pulled on a red and black body shoot and is thinking he can now be edgy again. (like a Duke Nukem/Spiderman cross - wtf?)  

4. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 15, 2012, 18:14 LOC

The Half Elf wrote on Jul 15, 2012, 17:49:
I still have the New Mutants (or maybe early X-Force) comics where he was introduced, and I sure as hell don't remember him being some sorta spaz-iod retard? Then again I quit collecting comics shortly after that, did I miss something in the last 20 years?

If I remember correctly he was introduced in the X-Force comic as a villain. He became popular, and was made into an anti-hero character. I still feel he's only popular now because he "breaks" the fourth wall while the other characters in the comic have no idea what's going on. It does make for some good humor sometimes, but I think Deadpool is seriously overrated.

I mean sure they fleshed him out aka Weapon XI program, has the accelerated healing ability, super human strength and agility (though the strength part has been glossed over recently if I recall) etc. But he's just a wise ass version of Wolverine if you ask me, without the chip on his shoulder or the bad assery that Wolverine has.

3. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 15, 2012, 17:49 The Half Elf

I still have the New Mutants (or maybe early X-Force) comics where he was introduced, and I sure as hell don't remember him being some sorta spaz-iod retard? Then again I quit collecting comics shortly after that, did I miss something in the last 20 years?  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 15, 2012, 17:41 Phaint

That was fucking awesome... looked extremely loyal to the comics... it even had the little yellow boxes! Little yellow boxes!!!  

1. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 15, 2012, 16:26 Overon

A video made for the immature teenage boy market. Very good.  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo