Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Medal of Honor: Warfighter to Grant Battlefield 4 Beta Access?

MP1st reports that Origin was promoting Battlefield 4 beta access as a perk for buying Medal of Honor: Warfighter, much like BF3 beta access was offered to owners of the previous MoH game. They have an image of this banner for a "Digital Deluxe Edition" of the shooter sequel, which has not yet been announced (though this would seem to be a formality), priced at $69.99, and note that this has since been replaced with a Battlefield 3 Premium banner. Thanks Joao via NeoGAF/Only Single Player/The Verge. In other MoH news, a new After Action Report on the Medal of Honor Warfighter Website has the latest on beta testing of this military shooter sequel, which includes the release of a new multiplayer trailer showing a "Rumble in the Tungawan Jungle."

View
42 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

2. Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter to Grant Battlefield 4 Beta Access? Jul 14, 2012, 15:19 Jackplug

Oh dear god, no wonder the Dice's lead sp designer left in a hurry

Who in their right mind is gonna trust Dice after all them lies about mass destruction and dynamic gameplay, it was the shittest game ever. BF3 was released in a beta state and was fucked from even starting in some cases..

Once bitten twice shy and no I wouldn't buy cod ever, I do have my pride

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter to Grant Battlefield 4 Beta Access? Jul 14, 2012, 15:16 Tumbler

*rolls eyes*

So you're doing 2 yr cycle for moh and bf now and offering additional content for each during that off year?

Good luck with that.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

42 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo