Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer

IGN Video has first impressions of the "Wolf Pack" multiplayer mode in Assassin's Creed III, a "hoard mode-ish" co-op experience. They offer a little footage of this in action and breathlessly explain how it will work. Also, Ubisoft has released the trailer they are showing at Comic-Con from their upcoming action/stealth sequel. The clip is narrated by creative director Alex Hutchinson who shows how the game will depict the city of Boston during its colonial setting.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 14, 2012, 02:07 Jerykk

grudgebearer wrote on Jul 13, 2012, 16:42:
Yeah, he can mimic anyone in a crowd, but he's still dressed like a hooded jester, and outfitted with an arsenal. You'd have to be retarded to not be able to notice him in any crowd.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's a game.

It's about as bad as the Bench Stealth in the original game. You're the only one dressed in a fancy, hooded white outfit but when you sit on a bench, you apparently turn invisible to guards.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 19:48 Pigeon

grudgebearer wrote on Jul 13, 2012, 16:42:
You'd have to be retarded to not be able to notice him in any crowd.

That would explain why when he attacks a large group all the other enemies just kind of stand around and watch him hack the crap out of their friend.

4. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 16:42 grudgebearer

Yeah, he can mimic anyone in a crowd, but he's still dressed like a hooded jester, and outfitted with an arsenal. You'd have to be retarded to not be able to notice him in any crowd.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's a game.

'I'm not going to walk in through the front door - or the side door - and let you do the talking, just like that. You think I got this old not knowing how to stay alive?'
- Harlon Nayl

3. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 14:42 Cutter

I wonder if you can restore your health by eating chowdah?!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 12:13 ASeven

I'm so surprised by this surprise that my surprising reaction surprised everyone!

Fuck off Ubisoft.

1. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 12:12 NegaDeath

And in a dick move surprising to exactly 3 people the PC version has been delayed past the Oct 30 launch date of the console versions to "sometime before xmas".  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo