Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer

IGN Video has first impressions of the "Wolf Pack" multiplayer mode in Assassin's Creed III, a "hoard mode-ish" co-op experience. They offer a little footage of this in action and breathlessly explain how it will work. Also, Ubisoft has released the trailer they are showing at Comic-Con from their upcoming action/stealth sequel. The clip is narrated by creative director Alex Hutchinson who shows how the game will depict the city of Boston during its colonial setting.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 14, 2012, 02:07 Jerykk

grudgebearer wrote on Jul 13, 2012, 16:42:
Yeah, he can mimic anyone in a crowd, but he's still dressed like a hooded jester, and outfitted with an arsenal. You'd have to be retarded to not be able to notice him in any crowd.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's a game.

It's about as bad as the Bench Stealth in the original game. You're the only one dressed in a fancy, hooded white outfit but when you sit on a bench, you apparently turn invisible to guards.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 19:48 Pigeon

grudgebearer wrote on Jul 13, 2012, 16:42:
You'd have to be retarded to not be able to notice him in any crowd.

That would explain why when he attacks a large group all the other enemies just kind of stand around and watch him hack the crap out of their friend.

4. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 16:42 grudgebearer

Yeah, he can mimic anyone in a crowd, but he's still dressed like a hooded jester, and outfitted with an arsenal. You'd have to be retarded to not be able to notice him in any crowd.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's a game.

'I'm not going to walk in through the front door - or the side door - and let you do the talking, just like that. You think I got this old not knowing how to stay alive?'
- Harlon Nayl

3. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 14:42 Cutter

I wonder if you can restore your health by eating chowdah?!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

2. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 12:13 ASeven

I'm so surprised by this surprise that my surprising reaction surprised everyone!

Fuck off Ubisoft.

1. Re: Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Details & Boston Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 12:12 NegaDeath

And in a dick move surprising to exactly 3 people the PC version has been delayed past the Oct 30 launch date of the console versions to "sometime before xmas".  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo