Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Into the Black Jul 13, 2012, 10:40 J

We're sorry, this video is not available in your location. Makes total sense to me!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Into the Black Jul 13, 2012, 09:50 Joss

As I took my catch back down into the cool murky river bottom, a high-pitched sound was echoing from the surface. "aaaAAARK! aaaAAARK!"

More mysteries across the boundaries we dare not traverse.

4. Re: Into the Black Jul 13, 2012, 08:18 InBlack

Makos got a bad reputation after the wonderfully campy flick, Deep Blue Sea....they are about as dangerous as any other offshore shark. Which is to say statisticaly not nearly as much as Great Whites, who have to deal with incursions into their habitat by swimmers & surfers, and not even close to the Bull Shark who happens to like swimming into rivers and is aggressive and teritorial.  

I have a nifty blue line!

3. Re: Into the Black Jul 13, 2012, 01:05 Cutter

And bull sharks are very nasty customers. I believe it's them and Mako's that attack humans more than any other sharks by a long shot.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

2. Re: Into the Black Jul 12, 2012, 23:59 Silicon Avatar

I think I would be fishing from the back of the deck after that.  

1. Re: Into the Black Jul 12, 2012, 21:30 xXBatmanXx

That is some freaky shit!

Looks like an area people swim/recreation......wow.....

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo