Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Demo

The E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy page on Steam now offers a demo for Streum On Studio's action/RPG. There are no details on the demo, but here's word on the full game:

To complicate matters, E.Y.E itself is plagued with its own internal conflicts between the Jian faction and the Culter faction, to which you belong. Your loyalties are torn between Commander Rimanah, your superior and the chief of the Secreta who is a separatist with an unstoppable ambition, and the "Mentor" your friend and instructor. The "Mentor" tries at all costs to unite the two rival factions. In doing so, you are thrust into the middle of a fratricidal war frought with political conspiracies and quests for power in which different groups and megacorporations are implicated.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Demo Jul 13, 2012, 22:17 netnerd85

And the COOP? how is that perchance good fellows?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Demo Jul 12, 2012, 22:09 Caladell

J wrote on Jul 12, 2012, 19:49:
I wanted to like it but heard it was buggy. If turning off 'gibs' completely fixes it I may be interested. Johnny five needs more input!

It's actually a really cool game. Been playing it off and on for a bit, and while the AI can be kinda simplistic, it's a fun game that has quite a bit of character customization. You can choose your loadout, and similar to Elder Scrolls, the more you use weapons, the better you get at them. Story is a touch confusing, due to the translation, but it's cool nonetheless.

3. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Demo Jul 12, 2012, 19:49 J

I wanted to like it but heard it was buggy. If turning off 'gibs' completely fixes it I may be interested. Johnny five needs more input!  

2. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Demo Jul 12, 2012, 17:21 Narf2029

I think it's great, if a tad unstable. So far, turning off gibs fixed that for me. I forget what it's actually called in the menu, and I have no idea why gibs would make the game crash after every second map load, but whatever, it works.  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

1. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Demo Jul 12, 2012, 15:40 Mad Max RW

Starting today the game is $4. Definitely worth it if you are into trippy cyberpunk and a stat system that makes Deus Ex look simplistic.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo