Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Trailer

A new video from Borderlands 2 is called the "Wimoweh Trailer," based on the refrain of its The Lion Sleeps Tonight soundtrack. In addition to vintage harmonies, the clip features gameplay from the role-playing shooter sequel, and a little singing from Claptrap.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 17, 2012, 20:51 RailWizard

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 13, 2012, 10:49:
RailWizard wrote on Jul 13, 2012, 00:49:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 12, 2012, 21:37:
Had a blast (and still do) with the first one - although I think the hacking of content locally (ala Diablo 2) destroyed the game - but whatever.

Yes, it was the users choice whether to destroy Diablo 2. In Diablo 3, Blizzard decided they wanted a turn.

But they could bring that to YOUR game....moron.

lol? MY game, that is offline? You are clearly NOT batman.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 10:49 xXBatmanXx

RailWizard wrote on Jul 13, 2012, 00:49:
Had a blast (and still do) with the first one - although I think the hacking of content locally (ala Diablo 2) destroyed the game - but whatever.

Yes, it was the users choice whether to destroy Diablo 2. In Diablo 3, Blizzard decided they wanted a turn.

But they could bring that to YOUR game....moron.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

9. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 13, 2012, 00:49 RailWizard

8. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 21:37 xXBatmanXx

Had a blast (and still do) with the first one - although I think the hacking of content locally (ala Diablo 2) destroyed the game - but whatever. Anyway, day 1 purchase for me - which doesn't happen anymore...

One thing I hope they fix is the disparity in drops. There were about 15 levels where didn't shit drop for nuttin and you had to do (exploit) Crawermax 10 times to get anything decent....I am maxed and still have level 40 shit that is better than anything I can find....I dunno - maybe they will do the Diablo 3 thing. Who knows.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

7. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 14:44 Linthat22

My buddy used to work for 2K and all his talk got me to buy the first Borderlands and lawd what a boring game.

My wife can't wait for part 2 and when she found out that this was part of a trilogy she was almost as excited as she gets when new Half Life news comes out.

6. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 14:14 DangerDog

Thought it was due to be released in December, maybe I'll have the first one finished by the time this comes out.

5. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 14:09 Wowbagger_TIP

Great trailer Really looking forward to this one. Hope they do a better job with the interface this time!  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

4. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 13:26 Rattlehead

Cannot freaking wait....this and GW2 is all I want. Just put it on Steam for preorder for piss sake  

3. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 12:52 Undocumented Alien

Could never really get into Borderlands...  

2. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 12:27 RailWizard

This is the first footage that I actually liked of this sequel. Still annoyed by their pre-order/CE crap tho....  

1. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 12:09 Creston

Gotta say, getting pretty excited for this. I just hope that Pitchford ISN'T lying for a change (fat chance of that), and this will actually be somewhat playable on a PC come release.

Creston

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo