Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour Interviews

An interview on Strategy Informer chats about Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour, the upcoming expansion for the World War II strategy sequel. They say they sent their questions to Dan Lind and their first question asks what happened to "Johan," but the answers are attributed to Garth DeAngelis, who tells them about the expansion's theme, elite units, naval systems, and more. There's also an article format interview on GrogHeads also discussing the project with David "Darkrenown" Ballantyne.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2012, 18:02 Rigs

Ok, very good. I thought there were more than that but I was probably thinking of HOI2 expansions and what-not. Speaking of which, for extra credit (and a cookie!), can you name all of the HOI games, including expansions? I know there's one that I can't remember the name of that I've been looking for. I'll know it when I see it...I should probably just look the damn thing up already...

=-Rigs-=

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2012, 15:24 Elim

There are no stand-alone versions, afaik.

Addons
1. Semper Fi
2. For the Motherland
3. Their Finest Hour

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2012, 13:50 Rigs

I should probably know this already and I could probably find it if I looked hard enough but I'm just overloaded with work and just have a few mins, so...

Can someone list, in order, the various HOI3 expansions and stand-alones? I'm not sure if I missed any and I'm sure someone here knows all of them...

=-Rigs-=

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo