Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New BioWare F2P Announcement Nears

It's announcement of an announcement time, as Computer and Video Games has word that BioWare is preparing to unveil a new free-to-play game tomorrow, saying this was confirmed by studio general manager, Eugene Evans. They express suspicions this may be based on a classic EA franchise, but do not explain the reason for this hypothesis.

View
24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

4. Re: New BioWare F2P Announcement Nears Jul 11, 2012, 11:08 nin

R.I.P Bioware

Indeed. A great company, run into the ground. Great job, guys!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: New BioWare F2P Announcement Nears Jul 11, 2012, 10:53 Zyrxil

Bopper wrote on Jul 11, 2012, 10:35:
R.I.P Bioware

Anyone ever played any F2P game that was actually good? That isn't World of Tanks?

You're like a couple years behind the times. League of Legends was just pronounced the most played game in the world. Team Fortress 2 has been F2P for quite a long time now. F2P games were allowed onto Steam last year.

2. Re: New BioWare F2P Announcement Nears Jul 11, 2012, 10:35 deqer

failed with the first one, so you simply and effortlessly take your engine and change a few things and release another game out of it? cool.

1. Re: New BioWare F2P Announcement Nears Jul 11, 2012, 10:35 Bopper

R.I.P Bioware

Anyone ever played any F2P game that was actually good? That isn't World of Tanks?

- Boppa

24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo