Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• Dungeon Defenders on Steam. Save 66%.
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle on Steam. Save 75%.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: On Sale Jul 11, 2012, 11:37 Dev

mch wrote on Jul 11, 2012, 09:49:
I played it quite a bit with friends (and still pick it up when I get a chance). Definitely worth it. I haven't bothered with the PILES of paid DLC, though.
Some of the DLC is a lot of fun, and if you get it on a good sale its not too expensive.
Plus, they often offer some of the new special event DLC free for limited time. As long as you claim it into your steam account before they start charging, you get it forever for free.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: On Sale Jul 11, 2012, 09:49 mch

I played it quite a bit with friends (and still pick it up when I get a chance). Definitely worth it. I haven't bothered with the PILES of paid DLC, though.  
PSN: CaseDesignate

2. Re: On Sale Jul 11, 2012, 02:34 Dev

jdreyer wrote on Jul 11, 2012, 00:35:
Picked up a couple of copies of Dungeon Defenders. All the reviews were pretty high on it. I intend to play it with my nephew and brother online.

Anyone play this? How is it?
I've had a lot of fun with it. It offers both local same machine co-op and internet co-op.

Remember how D2 had open and battlenet characters? This game is like that, you can create a local character or an online character. I use online characters myself.

1. Re: On Sale Jul 11, 2012, 00:35 jdreyer

Picked up a couple of copies of Dungeon Defenders. All the reviews were pretty high on it. I intend to play it with my nephew and brother online.

Anyone play this? How is it?

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo