Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2012, 22:27 MrGrosser

Ouya is a scam.

http://i.imgur.com/75MEN.jpg

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2012, 19:38 Ozmodan

Axis wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 17:18:
The OUYA may not be getting much attention now, but wait in about 6 months you'll be seeing it all over the place.

It's going to completely blow away the console industry over time - mark my word.

Well to start with, no game company that works on a decent game is going to sell it for .99 cents. Just not going to happen. The developers are in la la land if they think there are going to be good low cost games for this console unless they go the item shop route which a lot of people just won't play.

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2012, 19:02 ASeven

$1.4M already for OUYA in Kickstarter.

Holy fucking shit. And not even 24H have passed.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2012, 17:18 Axis

The OUYA may not be getting much attention now, but wait in about 6 months you'll be seeing it all over the place.

It's going to completely blow away the console industry over time - mark my word.

Yours truly,

Axis

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2012, 12:45 Boston

$99 for a Tegra3 Android machine including a controller? They probably have to cut every corner possible to break even. Plus the kind of games it will attract with free2play-only restriction don't appeal to me at all.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo