Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow

Killing Floor on Steam Page has details on the return of the Killing Floor Summer Sideshow, which adds free content to Tripwire Interactive's co-op survival/horror FPS. This includes a new map, five new weapons, new enemy models, and more. Thanks BeyondUnreal.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 9, 2012, 22:00 Dev

jimnms wrote on Jul 8, 2012, 22:06:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 8, 2012, 14:39:
Reinstalled to try it out again. With friends this game is fun.

Fuck, why haven't I been playing this? Someone gifted it to me during the xmas sale. I played it for about 3 hours, but for some reason I haven't played since then. I decided fire it up again, and holy fuck I can't stop playing it. I've put 8 hours in it this weekend, and I'll probably play some more tonight. The weapons are the best, most realistic AND fun I've ever seen in any game.
Thats actually similar to what happened to me, tried it a bit when I got it, and went "eh". The tried it again a year later and enjoyed it and played it quite a bit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 9, 2012, 14:46 jimnms

nin wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 08:23:
Hmmm...maybe I'll finally pick this up...(at the summer sale! )

Contact me on Steam, I've got an extra key for it.

MeanJim on Steam

8. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 9, 2012, 08:23 nin

jimnms wrote on Jul 8, 2012, 22:06:

Fuck, why haven't I been playing this? Someone gifted it to me during the xmas sale. I played it for about 3 hours, but for some reason I haven't played since then. I decided fire it up again, and holy fuck I can't stop playing it. I've put 8 hours in it this weekend, and I'll probably play some more tonight. The weapons are the best, most realistic AND fun I've ever seen in any game.

Hmmm...maybe I'll finally pick this up...(at the summer sale! )

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

7. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 8, 2012, 22:06 jimnms

MeanJim on Steam

6. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 8, 2012, 14:39 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

5. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 7, 2012, 23:12 KilrathiAce

some of the new weapons are way overpowered and they even made xbow fire faster so game is actually easier now...  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

4. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 7, 2012, 21:36 Dev

List of achives here:
http://kf-wiki.com/wiki/Achievements
Page down to summer 2011 and summer 2012

3. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 7, 2012, 20:46 jacobvandy

M99 semi-auto, what? I played for a little while yesterday and it was bolt-action, meaning you have to reload after every shot. Not to mention you can only carry 25 rounds and nothing else but the 9mm pistol (actually maybe some small melee weapon with that extra 1kg), so it's somewhat balanced. I agree that the weapons overall are pretty badass, but that's the reason they're the most expensive.  

2. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 7, 2012, 20:42 Veterator

So the summer event will include this game as one of the achievements. Probably kill X many <new enemies> on <new map>.

1. Re: Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Jul 7, 2012, 18:17 Mad Max RW

The new weapons are cool but way overpowered. I primarily play as Commando with the AK and SCAR combo. Selling the AK and trying a SCAR/FNFAL combo pretty much makes every difficulty, including the Patriach, into Easy mode.

Also, the new M99 anti-materiel sniper rifle will one shot kill everything. Lure a few scrakes and fleshpounds into a row and you can take them all with a single well placed bullet. Also it's semi-automatic. Previously you needed teamwork to survive. And a lone player would have to be really damn good. Now it's just too easy to run around like an asshole one-hitting everything.

This comment was edited on Jul 7, 2012, 18:25.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo