Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Metaverse

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 8, 2012, 12:25 nin

He's yet another drive by spam account. I have no idea why he's tolerated here...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 8, 2012, 10:02 HorrorScope

AnointedSword wrote on Jul 7, 2012, 18:01:
Funny how people can be so smart in one area of life and be totally dense in others. Keep voting liberal and eventually your company will be taken over by the government.

Whatever this has to do with google.

But keep voting republican and your government will be taking over by t he companies. Which would be better? I vote gov't. Companies don't dole out rights, just removes them for their gain. The difference between now and ancient Egypt is Rights. There isn't a choice of neither.

13. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 8, 2012, 01:49 Sepharo

Oh I just caught this on reddit:

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=12330&MediaType=1&Category=24#

That's why AnnoitedSword is all worked up about Google and da liberals today.

12. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 8, 2012, 01:13 Kitkoan

Sepharo wrote on Jul 8, 2012, 01:07:
So you're not going to explain why you brought this crap up in the first place? What's the relation to the article?

That like a Google search, the most random subjects can be found when your not looking for that subject?

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

11. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 8, 2012, 01:07 Sepharo

So you're not going to explain why you brought this crap up in the first place? What's the relation to the article?  

10. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 22:31 AnointedSword

Oh ya, how is that change going for ya!? Wait, I forgot, we need to blame Bush for all our problems. Funny how certain individuals take the blame for all the good, but never take responsibility for the bad? That should be a red flag for the open minded!:)

With that said, free your minds! www.newsbusted.org

If you were right, I would be agreeing with you.

9. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 21:06 jimnms

reisub wrote on Jul 7, 2012, 18:01:
jimnms wrote on Jul 7, 2012, 17:51:
I wonder how many of those are real searches vs. people who's computers came with a browser set to Google as the home page and they type the URL into the search box because their idiots.
Dunce

Byte me, I'm bean up for amlost 24 howers, bee hapy u got's sumthin redabl.

Steam Profile

8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 20:27 Dmitri_M

Over 3 Billion searches on Google each day.

It's me. Bored at work I type lurid things into google images with safe search disabled to get a hit of the naughty to keep my mind alive till five.

Sometimes I'm required to use image search to locate reference and it's always a bonus when jiggly parts appear while searching for "tractor tire photo".

This comment was edited on Jul 7, 2012, 20:32.

7. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 18:27 mag

Kitkoan wrote on Jul 7, 2012, 18:06:
Funny how people can be so smart in one area of life and be totally dense in others. Keep voting liberal and eventually your company will be taken over by the government.

Keep voting conservative and watch your every right be taken over by big companies like the RIAA/MPAA

No love for the conservatives, but that particular type of thing is more the Democrats. Unfortunately.

6. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 18:12 Sepharo

There weren't any good articles to get your crap of the day posted on huh? Just gotta do it on something totally unrelated eh?

5. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 18:06 Kitkoan

Keep voting conservative and watch your every right be taken over by big companies like the RIAA/MPAA

4. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 18:01 reisub

jimnms wrote on Jul 7, 2012, 17:51:
I wonder how many of those are real searches vs. people who's computers came with a browser set to Google as the home page and they type the URL into the search box because their idiots.
Dunce

This comment was edited on Jul 7, 2012, 18:19.

3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 18:01 AnointedSword

If you were right, I would be agreeing with you.

2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 17:51 jimnms

Steam Profile

1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 17:50 Kitkoan

So is Google the internet version of McDonalds and will show a sign on their front page of "Billions and billions served?"  

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo