Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 7, 2012, 13:16 Koshmar

Kitkoan wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 22:03:
nin wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 14:12:
Blue's general policy has been "if it's news, send it in" and he usually runs it. In this case, for a long time now the majority of mobilization links have been geared towards apple. So someone (Kitkoan) suggested a good site for android links/games, and Blue is running those.

So again... ( ) If you don't like what you see, send something else in, and it might just make it.

Thank-you, it's great to see Android games which I may not have otherwise heard of.

I look in around 6 different sites for new Android games and just make a list of them and send them to Blue at night when I'm done work.

Just taking your advice to heart. I wanted to see more Android games here so I do this... and see more Android games here.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 22:03 Kitkoan

nin wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 14:12:
Blue's general policy has been "if it's news, send it in" and he usually runs it. In this case, for a long time now the majority of mobilization links have been geared towards apple. So someone (Kitkoan) suggested a good site for android links/games, and Blue is running those.

So again... ( ) If you don't like what you see, send something else in, and it might just make it.

I look in around 6 different sites for new Android games and just make a list of them and send them to Blue at night when I'm done work.

Just taking your advice to heart. I wanted to see more Android games here so I do this... and see more Android games here.

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 20:52 Cutter

I'm loving my new android Xperia active. Great phone.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 18:15 AnointedSword

I wonder if anyone is taping them (ACLU)? With that said, they have a lot of blood on their hands.  
If you were right, I would be agreeing with you.

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 16:49 Bet

Summary for second link: do not touch your grandfathered in plan from Verizon. And there will be apologists for any insane move in the industry.  

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 14:12 nin

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 13:17 Quboid

Lemme guess - Blue recently traded up from an iPhone to an Android? I'm just going by the recent (and very welcome) number of Android releases listed here recently.  

- Quboid

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo