Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 7, 2012, 13:16 Koshmar

Kitkoan wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 22:03:
nin wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 14:12:
Blue's general policy has been "if it's news, send it in" and he usually runs it. In this case, for a long time now the majority of mobilization links have been geared towards apple. So someone (Kitkoan) suggested a good site for android links/games, and Blue is running those.

So again... ( ) If you don't like what you see, send something else in, and it might just make it.

Thank-you, it's great to see Android games which I may not have otherwise heard of.

I look in around 6 different sites for new Android games and just make a list of them and send them to Blue at night when I'm done work.

Just taking your advice to heart. I wanted to see more Android games here so I do this... and see more Android games here.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 22:03 Kitkoan

nin wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 14:12:
Blue's general policy has been "if it's news, send it in" and he usually runs it. In this case, for a long time now the majority of mobilization links have been geared towards apple. So someone (Kitkoan) suggested a good site for android links/games, and Blue is running those.

So again... ( ) If you don't like what you see, send something else in, and it might just make it.

I look in around 6 different sites for new Android games and just make a list of them and send them to Blue at night when I'm done work.

Just taking your advice to heart. I wanted to see more Android games here so I do this... and see more Android games here.

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 20:52 Cutter

I'm loving my new android Xperia active. Great phone.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 18:15 AnointedSword

I wonder if anyone is taping them (ACLU)? With that said, they have a lot of blood on their hands.  
If you were right, I would be agreeing with you.

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 16:49 Bet

Summary for second link: do not touch your grandfathered in plan from Verizon. And there will be apologists for any insane move in the industry.  

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 14:12 nin

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 13:17 Quboid

Lemme guess - Blue recently traded up from an iPhone to an Android? I'm just going by the recent (and very welcome) number of Android releases listed here recently.  

- Quboid

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo