Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc., etc. Jul 6, 2012, 08:10 Veterator

Think they'll have people begging to be kidnapped?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Dude Gets Kidnapped in DayZ, Tweets the Whole Thing… Jul 5, 2012, 22:36 nin

Noob, all he had to do was disconnect and go to a different server.

It sounds like half the fun were the guys that kidnapped him!

http://henryandheidi.libsyn.com/rss

3. Re: Dude Gets Kidnapped in DayZ, Tweets the Whole Thing… Jul 5, 2012, 22:17 Sepharo

I haven't played the game yet but going off his account it sounds like it was for a pretty short period. Maybe if it looked like he was about disconnect they'd shoot him... or can you just sever instantly and be fine?

edit: Oh nevermind I'm reading the actual blog now... Looks like if he stuck it out they were going to let him join the group. http://games.on.net/stockholm-syndrome-how-six-men-kidnapped-me-in-dayz/

2. Re: Dude Gets Kidnapped in DayZ, Tweets the Whole Thing… Jul 5, 2012, 22:13 Quboid

He should have quit when the going got tough? That's noob behaviour!  

- Quboid

1. Dude Gets Kidnapped in DayZ, Tweets the Whole Thing… Jul 5, 2012, 21:46 jimnms

Noob, all he had to do was disconnect and go to a different server.

Speaking of DayZ, anyone here play? I'm tired of going at it alone. My character right now is near a farm on a hill north of Elektro. I had to restart the other day, I think all of the servers were wacked out for a while. I connected to one and after sneaking around for 10 minutes I realized I hadn't seen a single zombie. I tried another and I kept getting messages like I was in an AI squad. I went to another and I spawned outside the map with what I'm guessing were the phantom AI that were talking to me earlier. I disconnected and tried later and was still stuck outside the map, but everything was back to normal. I had to kill myself and respawn. All I have now is a shotgun, bandages, pain killers, a pepsi and a can of beans.

MeanJim on Steam

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo