Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 13, 2012, 14:32 Ant

Kitkoan wrote on Jul 3, 2012, 15:06:
If your getting an Android, get the Galaxy Nexus. Nexus phones are the best Android ones. Don't buy a cheap Android phone, they are cheap for a reason.
Your?

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 3, 2012, 15:06 Kitkoan

If your getting an Android, get the Galaxy Nexus. Nexus phones are the best Android ones. Don't buy a cheap Android phone, they are cheap for a reason.  

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

9. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 3, 2012, 13:32 nin

Anyone have any advice? Some IRL friends have said Android, but I've been leaning towards Apple if just because I've had an Apple account for donkey's years and would be able to sync my huge game collection over to it.

I've been totally happy with my iphone over the shitty android I had for years. Much faster, and less overall weirdness with things not working right or locking up.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

8. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 3, 2012, 12:14 Dmitri_M

I was only really happy with my HTC android phone after I rooted it. I'm not one for gadgets, but smartphones are honestly really useful..  

7. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 3, 2012, 06:34 Ventura

I'm planning on upgrading to a phone that doesn't suck soon and it's pretty much come down to Apple vs Android.

Anyone have any advice? Some IRL friends have said Android, but I've been leaning towards Apple if just because I've had an Apple account for donkey's years and would be able to sync my huge game collection over to it.

Not that I'm really playing any of them anymore, to be honest, so that's neither here nor there.

6. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 3, 2012, 02:42 Kitkoan

Which one did you get Cutter?

Also, Madfinger games are on sale for $0.99 at the moment (THD means they are made for devices with a NVidia Tegra chip)

This comment was edited on Jul 3, 2012, 03:14.

5. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 3, 2012, 02:12 Cutter

I get my new android phone tomorrow so I want to see more android apps and zero Apple apps!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 3, 2012, 00:12 Kitkoan

nin wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 21:11:
LOOK! Android links!!!!!!!!

Yeah, figured the Android parts were lacking and I think it was you who mentioned that if we don't like that then send in links. So am I now.

3. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 2, 2012, 22:18 Fantaz

Sepharo wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 21:17:
Whoa somebody ripped off Counter-Strike and made it an Android App... They even refer to it as CS Portable. Heh. Doesn't look half bad for a phone game, wonder how buggy it is.

Can Valve please make mobile games? I wouldn't mind playing CS:GO on the go with the Nexus 7 tablet.

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 2, 2012, 21:17 Sepharo

Whoa somebody ripped off Counter-Strike and made it an Android App... They even refer to it as CS Portable. Heh. Doesn't look half bad for a phone game, wonder how buggy it is.  

1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 2, 2012, 21:11 nin

LOOK! Android links!!!!!!!!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo