Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Death Rally Remake for PCs Next Month

VG247 has a note we missed from Friday that Remedy is planning on bringing its iOS remake of Death Rally to the PC via Steam on August 3rd. Word is this will be getting some PC-specific features, a new track, and the return of a classic track from the original. Speaking of the original, if this has you curious or nostalgic, it was released a few years ago as freeware. Thanks Gamer's Hell.

View
3. Re: Death Rally Remake for PCs Next Month Jul 1, 2012, 19:06 killer_roach

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Jul 1, 2012, 18:18:
The iOS version's controls are absolutely awful and make the game nigh unplayable, as is the case with pretty much anything that tries to do that on-screen joystick and button crap. The game underneath looked very promising though. I hope the version on PC that you can control worth a damn is much better.

Honestly, I found the iOS version to be one of the few games with a virtual joystick that I could control worth a damn.

Still, I will gladly welcome more responsive controls.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 1, 14:31 Re: Death Rally Remake for PCs Next Month Armengar
  2. Jul 1, 18:18 Re: Death Rally Remake for PCs Next Month Parallax Abstraction
>> 3. Jul 1, 19:06  Re: Death Rally Remake for PCs Next Month killer_roach
  4. Jul 1, 19:40   Re: Death Rally Remake for PCs Next Month Parallax Abstraction
  5. Jul 2, 09:00 Re: Death Rally Remake for PCs Next Month Omni

footer

Blue's News logo