Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard on Joystiq.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Game Reviews Jun 30, 2012, 23:58 Acleacius

Yeah att Bloodmoon and Tribunal weren't bad, actually pretty good size and quality, officially expansions.
Oblivion Shivering Isles was defiantly the best, then Knights of Nine.
Fallout 3, the best would have to be Point Lookout.
Skyrim, nothing so far.

OT: What's really bad, I didn't get to download Tale of Two Wastelands before it got pulled off Nexus! Bawling

It was up less than 48 hours, iirc. It was the mod that united Fallout 3 and New Vegas! Allowing you to bring all or any companions from either game and do ALL the QUESTS!

If anyone got it, please, please, please share! :-begging-:

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 2012, 00:22.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Game Reviews Jun 30, 2012, 18:46 jacobvandy

Wha-wha-what? Shivering Isles was awesome. I'd be happy with only one DLC being released for Skyrim if it was something like that.  

2. Re: Game Reviews Jun 30, 2012, 18:17 shinchan0s

Eh. Morrowind and Oblivion's expansions were pretty mediocre as well.  

1. Re: Game Reviews Jun 30, 2012, 14:03 Fion

Dawnguard is getting some pretty poor reviews. I would have thought that a DLC that took apprently six months to make would be better than a buggy new vampire mechanic that messes up the camera and hours of 'cave after cave' with hardly any new monsters or areas. Talk about dropping the ball.

I think I'll wait for a while before picking this up on PC. Give modders enough time to make it actually worth while.

This comment was edited on Jun 30, 2012, 14:08.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo