Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

SOE Live Tickets on Sale

Sony Online Entertainment announces registration is now underway for SOE Live, the gathering formerly known as the Sony Fan Faire. The event is this October in Las Vegas, and those who sign up between now and August 1 will get in at a $20.00 discount off the regular $139.00 entrance price, and they are also offering individual day and evening passes. Here's word on what the event will offer:

• Keynote Presentations
  • EverQuest II Tournaments
  • PlanetSide 2 Tournaments
  • Silent Auction
  • EverQuest LiveQuest
  • Discussion Panels
  • Laser Tag
  • DC University Online Event
  • Costume Contest
  • Kids Zone featuring Free Realms and Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Activities
  • 3rd Annual Pool Party
  • And more!

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Dark Souls PC Port Issues Jun 30, 2012, 22:57 NKD

D_K_night wrote on Jun 30, 2012, 05:00:
SOE...just isn't Blizzcon. Sorry but that basically sums it up.

Skews significantly older, for one.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Skyrim Versus ThreatFireere Jun 30, 2012, 16:57 yonder

1AngryGamer wrote on Jun 30, 2012, 05:57:

$139 to listen to bunch of SOE suits prattle on about their latest shoveware, and play their selection of old, recently converted to F2P, failing MMO's?

This ^^

This ^^

15. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 30, 2012, 09:48 Pankin

Ripperjack wrote on Jun 29, 2012, 16:24:
$139 to listen to bunch of SOE suits prattle on about their latest shoveware, and play their selection of old, recently converted to F2P, failing MMO's?

No thanks!!

But, dude, Lasertag!

14. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 30, 2012, 06:36 CJ_Parker

Rattlehead wrote on Jun 29, 2012, 18:03:
Co-workers requires a job which he doesn't have.

HAHA you wish! There are in fact some poor lost souls who are doomed to work with me. Sucks to be them but not everyone's life can be a walk in the park. Oh well.. *shrug* fuck 'em. They probably deserve me. Buuuaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa

13. Re: Dark Souls PC Port Issues Jun 30, 2012, 05:57 Angrius Maximis

This ^^

12. Re: Dark Souls PC Port Issues Jun 30, 2012, 05:00 D_K_night

SOE...just isn't Blizzcon. Sorry but that basically sums it up.  

11. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 21:07 [VG]Reagle

PS2 beta please  

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

10. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 20:43 NKD

CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 29, 2012, 17:32:
I feel sorry for every single retard who spends real money to go to an advertising event like this. Honestly, just how dumb exactly must you be to fall for this shit? I'm thinking extremely dumb. Like about as dumb as a slice of untoasted toast. Minus the bread. Which is extremely hardcore dumb if you ask me.

Seriously, this should be the other way around. Their promo show - their problem how to get you to visit it. They should offer first class transportation to anyone who is interested in attending with learjets and hookers and stretch limos and hookers. And champagne until you speak French fluently.

What kind of fucked up world is this where people pay real money to be abused by some grade A assholes straight outta marketing school? Fucked up beyond recognition I'd say. Really now. Sheesh...

I love when people spew a bunch of ignorant vitriol. SOE Fan Faire isn't much of a marketing event. Its a get drunk and do stupid shit event for people who are already part of their customer base. What the fuck are they going to sell you anyway, SOE Points, all their shit is free to play. No one goes to this shit except people who are already hardcore into one or more of their games. I used to go years and years ago when I played EQ.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

9. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 18:06 RailWizard

Hatred for sony is well justified, no matter which branch.  

8. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 18:03 Rattlehead

Co-workers requires a job which he doesn't have.  

7. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 17:54 Techie714

CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 29, 2012, 17:32:
I feel sorry for every single retard who spends real money to go to an advertising event like this. Honestly, just how dumb exactly must you be to fall for this shit? I'm thinking extremely dumb. Like about as dumb as a slice of untoasted toast. Minus the bread. Which is extremely hardcore dumb if you ask me.

Seriously, this should be the other way around. Their promo show - their problem how to get you to visit it. They should offer first class transportation to anyone who is interested in attending with learjets and hookers and stretch limos and hookers. And champagne until you speak French fluently.

What kind of fucked up world is this where people pay real money to be abused by some grade A assholes straight outta marketing school? Fucked up beyond recognition I'd say. Really now. Sheesh...

I bet you're real popular with your co-workers.....

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

6. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 17:32 HorrorScope

The only thing better then Live!, must be RidgeRacer Live!  

5. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 17:32 CJ_Parker

4. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 16:45 NKD

Rattlehead wrote on Jun 29, 2012, 16:33:
$139 for stuff I can view online for free? I hope they include hummers with that price tag. And no I don't mean the vehicle.

These types of events aren't really about the things you can view online... I don't think anyone pays $100 plus travel and lodging to go view trailers and presentations. It's mostly about the social events and checking out Vegas.

3. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 16:33 Rattlehead

$139 for stuff I can view online for free? I hope they include hummers with that price tag. And no I don't mean the vehicle.  

2. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 16:30 Orogogus

People here seemed excited about Planetside 2.

I don't know what to say about Everquest, though.

1. Re: SOE Live Tickets on Sale Jun 29, 2012, 16:24 Ripperjack

No thanks!!

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo