Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Team Fortress 2 Updated

Steam News announces the promised new update is now live in Team Fortress 2 along with some related changes to the underlying Source engine. The new version includes Pyrovision, a new game mode, a new map, and more.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Team Fortress 2 Updated Jun 28, 2012, 12:44 Silicon Avatar

Pyro-vision is pretty fun. I re-installed the game just to see what was added. I'll probably play a a while.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Team Fortress 2 Updated Jun 28, 2012, 12:13 AngelicPenguin

Baudkarma wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 11:40:
Pigeon wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 11:18:
Okay apparently I don't have to wait for someone to mod in pyro vision as they've already done it.

Yeah, but I bet they totally stole the idea from you.

My favorite part of the update is that when my pyro gets a kill, the brain slug gets credit. All my pyro gets on the kill board is an assist.

I thought the brain slug change was awesome too.

3. Re: Team Fortress 2 Updated Jun 28, 2012, 11:44 xXBatmanXx

Stupid Source updates keep breaking the game MODS on the other games. GunGame for DoD has been down for a few days.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

2. Re: Team Fortress 2 Updated Jun 28, 2012, 11:40 Baudkarma

Pigeon wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 11:18:
Okay apparently I don't have to wait for someone to mod in pyro vision as they've already done it.

Yeah, but I bet they totally stole the idea from you.

My favorite part of the update is that when my pyro gets a kill, the brain slug gets credit. All my pyro gets on the kill board is an assist.

I am not a man! I am a free number!

1. Re: Team Fortress 2 Updated Jun 28, 2012, 11:18 Pigeon

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo