Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Source Filmmaker Announced; Meet the Pyro Released

The Team Fortress 2 Website caps off a few days of teasing with the release of Meet the Pyro, the ninth and final class-based video from Team Fortress 2. Valve uses this hot debut to announce they are working on a public version of the Source Filmmaker, which they use to create all such animated shorts. The Source Filmmaker is currently in closed beta testing for release later this year (Valve Time). In the meantime you can read up on the project on the new Source Filmmaker Website, where there's a trailer introducing the project.

View
26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

6. Re: Source Filmmaker Announced; Meet the Pyro Released Jun 27, 2012, 15:20 xXBatmanXx

They do such cool stuff - the release of this tool will have a huge impact on some of the cool stuff we see in these animation shorts people do with games, etc. Very cool they are going to release it.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Source Filmmaker Announced; Meet the Pyro Released Jun 27, 2012, 15:11 Wallshadows

That's just so awesome.  

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

4. Re: Source Filmmaker Announced; Meet the Pyro Released Jun 27, 2012, 14:59 NegaDeath

All together now. Daaaaaawwwwwwww.

The Half Elf wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 14:48:
So I wonder with this and the Adult Swim thing that I may have been right and they are going to do a series?

Adult "Muppet Babies" style show with TF2 characters confirmed.

3. Re: Source Filmmaker Announced; Meet the Pyro Released Jun 27, 2012, 14:52 nin

Wow - they really outdid themselves this time!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Source Filmmaker Announced; Meet the Pyro Released Jun 27, 2012, 14:48 The Half Elf

So I wonder with this and the Adult Swim thing that I may have been right and they are going to do a series?  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Source Filmmaker Announced; Meet the Pyro Released Jun 27, 2012, 14:45 AngelicPenguin

Aww - ain't he cute...  

26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo