Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details?

Pastebin has what are said to be details on plans for new Mass Effect 3 DLC found in the new extended cut of BioWare's action/RPG sequel. The spoilery post includes details on a plot involving a Reaper named Leviathan, and supporting the idea that more content for the game us coming is a new tweet by Mike Gamble noticed by Eurogamer which reads: "As I've said before, we do this for you! EC was our gift to the fans. Hope you enjoyed. Also...keep your ears open over the next little while." Thanks BioWare Social Network.

View
67 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

7. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 10:29 StingingVelvet

avianflu wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 10:23:
It will be interesting to see if that Casey guy gets another chance to head on a major game release after all of the kerfuffle.

You really think three highly successful games are ruined for his resume because of the ending complaints on forums?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 10:28 StingingVelvet

Finally started playing this, about 7 hours in right now. Will be very interested in seeing the original ending that pissed everyone off, so I haven't downloaded the DLC. People seem to think said ending ruins 3 amazing games worth of content and by itself is an example of Bioware's plummeting stock, so... will be interesting.  

5. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 10:23 Cutter

RollinThundr wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 10:10:
A gift to the fans? Bioware devs just get more and more pretentious and douchy as time goes on it seems.

I know, right? A gift? Are they fucking kidding me?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 10:23 avianflu

Already uninstalled. Watched the new ending on youtube. Done.

It will be interesting to see if that Casey guy gets another chance to head on a major game release after all of the kerfuffle.

3. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 10:19 InBlack

*yawn*  

I have a nifty blue line!

2. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 10:18 nin

"I love you baby! I hit you because I love you! There, I said it! I did it for you!"

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 10:10 RollinThundr

A gift to the fans? Bioware devs just get more and more pretentious and douchy as time goes on it seems.  

67 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo