Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues

The Ubisoft Forums and Steam Forums both have threads on issues with the just released PC edition of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. There are mentions of screen resolution glitches and multiplayer connectivity issues, but the main complain seems to be from users having problems with WASD/mouse movement. For its part, here's what Ubisoft has to say about all this: "The team continues to work hard, improving the game experience, supporting the title and listening to the feedback. There are multiple updates planned over the life of the game and here is some additional information on to what exactly each type of update contains: http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/gr-portal...t=tcm:6-231-32. We'll try to keep you posted as much as possible regarding the future updates. See details for the day-one update here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...rmation-Forums." Thanks VG247.

View
17. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Jun 27, 2012, 13:45 theyarecomingforyou

Darks wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 12:23:
Donít know about that. I have had zero issues with the resolution, or the WASD and mouse movement. So far the game has run pretty flawless and been a lot of fun. So no complaints from me. I personally am enjoying this game a lot.
I was basing it off this technical review.

Darks wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 12:29:
All I know is this. If people continue to bitch and complain about the pc games. Even though the game does feel a bit consolish, but itís not as bad as some would have you believing. If the bitching continues, we wonít have any pc games to bitch about. They will stop making them just like this game almost didnít come to the pc.
Nonsense. When a port is done well - like Alan Wake - you don't see people bitching about the port. There were complaints about the delay but they were 100% justified. Just look at Far Cry 2 - people might have bitched about the gameplay but most people agreed that the port was well done and the PC version was hands down better than any of the console versions.

So yes, I'm perfectly happy to complain about shit games with shoddy ports because if they never get made then I've lost nothing and if it means we end up with better PC ports then we ALL win. Developers need to take the PC port seriously. Just look at Skyrim - excellent game with an excellent PC port (it had some minor issues at launch but they were all patched out). It wouldn't both me in the slightly if this console-arcadey insult to tactical games never made it to PC. It WOULD bother me if they decided to make a true sequel to Rainbow Six and cancelled that.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 27, 10:31 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues StingingVelvet
  2. Jun 27, 10:56  Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Flak
  7. Jun 27, 11:41  Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues SpectralMeat
  10. Jun 27, 12:18  Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues MajorD
  25. Jun 27, 17:32  Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Prez
  3. Jun 27, 10:58 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Techie714 ©
  4. Jun 27, 11:11 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues theyarecomingforyou
  5. Jun 27, 11:18 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Donkey_Punch
  6. Jun 27, 11:41 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Wallshadows
  8. Jun 27, 11:43 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Trevellian
  12. Jun 27, 12:29  Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Darks
  13. Jun 27, 12:57   Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Dmitri_M
  14. Jun 27, 12:58    Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Darks
  15. Jun 27, 13:23     Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Dmitri_M
  16. Jun 27, 13:39   Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Axis
  26. Jun 27, 18:41   Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues smg77
  27. Jun 27, 19:00    Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Wowbagger_TIP
  9. Jun 27, 12:14 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues theyarecomingforyou
  11. Jun 27, 12:23  Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Darks
>> 17. Jun 27, 13:45   Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues theyarecomingforyou
  18. Jun 27, 14:44 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Aero
  21. Jun 27, 15:52  Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Verno
  22. Jun 27, 16:45   Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Trevellian
  23. Jun 27, 17:19   Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Darks
  24. Jun 27, 17:29    Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Crustacean Soup
  19. Jun 27, 15:25 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues xXBatmanXx
  20. Jun 27, 15:27 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues xXBatmanXx
  28. Jun 28, 04:31 Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues xornand

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo