Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 12, 2012, 10:29 Ant

Fire that monkey boy! I miss Bill Gates at MS.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 27, 2012, 21:20 Bet

Dev wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 17:10:
Apple is so nice they gave that school $30 off the list price of $400 for the ipads. I'm glad we have so much surplus money in california that we can blow them on ipads.
(and yes I know about how its money from a prop)
Maybe the $10 million investment will raise the IQ of at least one student!

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 27, 2012, 18:23 Cutter

Ballmer should have never been in charge of MS. He was a salesman, not an innovator and it shows time and time again over the years. He really needs to step down before MS becomes entirely irrelevent.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 27, 2012, 17:10 Dev

Apple is so nice they gave that school $30 off the list price of $400 for the ipads. I'm glad we have so much surplus money in california that we can blow them on ipads.
(and yes I know about how its money from a prop)

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 27, 2012, 13:15 SpectralMeat

mag wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 12:41:
I have no love for Ballmer, but he was being pretty sane at the time. Who would have thought that people would pay $600 for a phone just because it was shiny? He just underestimated the market.
Yep and the market is pretty much the same today. Look at all the people preordering the Galaxy S3 for $700.

Steam: SpectralMeat

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 27, 2012, 12:41 mag

SpectralMeat wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 11:47:
I like our strategy. I like it a lot....Right now we're selling millions and millions and millions of phones a year, Apple is selling zero phones a year. In six months, they'll have the most expensive phone by far ever in the marketplace and let's see ... let's see how the competition goes."

That did work out pretty good for you didn't it Ballmer?

I have no love for Ballmer, but he was being pretty sane at the time. Who would have thought that people would pay $600 for a phone just because it was shiny? He just underestimated the market.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 27, 2012, 11:47 SpectralMeat

I like our strategy. I like it a lot....Right now we're selling millions and millions and millions of phones a year, Apple is selling zero phones a year. In six months, they'll have the most expensive phone by far ever in the marketplace and let's see ... let's see how the competition goes."

That did work out pretty good for you didn't it Ballmer?

Steam: SpectralMeat

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo