Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc. Jun 24, 2012, 00:38 crypto

omg what kind of edit button is that??  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc. Jun 24, 2012, 00:37 crypto

PHJF wrote on Jun 23, 2012, 15:26:
I like this bit

I mean, the Grateful Dead is provably s***ty music. Itís impossible Ė itís theoretically impossible to make a video game as bad as the Grateful Dead. I throw that out there as a challenge.

Being the avid gamer I am, I can demonstrably prove there exist video games worse than some Grateful Dead.

idk... the best I could come up with is Atari's E.T. and it was so close I almost had to play it while listening to grateful Dead

4. Re: etc. Jun 24, 2012, 00:36 crypto

PHJF wrote on Jun 23, 2012, 15:26:
I like this bit

I mean, the Grateful Dead is provably s***ty music. Itís impossible Ė itís theoretically impossible to make a video game as bad as the Grateful Dead. I throw that out there as a challenge.

Being the avid gamer I am, I can demonstrably prove there exist video games worse than some Grateful Dead.

idk... the best I could come up with is Atari's E.T. and it was so close I almost had to played it while listening to grateful Dead

3. Re: etc. Jun 23, 2012, 16:31 Ashley

Sepharo wrote on Jun 23, 2012, 16:06:
...I remember reading it here before but don't see it the archive, must've been a comment.

I remember that too. I saw the link and thought "OMG! Someone made a video game worse than a GD concert", clicked and said oh, it's just this old interview again

2. Re: etc. Jun 23, 2012, 16:06 Sepharo

That Penn Jillette interview is from November 20, 2009. The Forbes contributor just put three sentences that add nothing in front of it.

I remember reading it here before but don't see it the archive, must've been a comment.

1. Re: etc. Jun 23, 2012, 15:26 PHJF

I like this bit

Steam + PSN: PHJF

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo