Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc., etc. Jun 22, 2012, 10:07 Wolfox

"lança dentro Português" does not make any sense in Portuguese. I suppose you mean "lançado em Português" (launched in Portuguese)?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc., etc. Jun 22, 2012, 09:14 Dev

Veterator wrote on Jun 22, 2012, 03:26:
Yeah they are saying billions moving out, and SWTOR was like 100-300 mil on the guesstimates. So.........something else obviously was driving down their stock.
When I RTFA, I saw this:

It's unsurprising that the stock market would be extremely wary of a business which, to quote another industry watcher, is presently in year five of a three-year transformation project that's actually going to take seven years.

Apparently the CEO announced a big plan when he came in for a 3 year project to remake the company. Its now in year 5 of that project.
Stuff like that is also affecting the stock price.

4. Re: etc., etc. Jun 22, 2012, 09:05 nin

Love the fact that we have EAs stock crashing and Bio having a picnic under the same header....

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: etc., etc. Jun 22, 2012, 03:26 Veterator

Yeah they are saying billions moving out, and SWTOR was like 100-300 mil on the guesstimates. So.........something else obviously was driving down their stock.

I think SWTOR is just the easiest to point to, people recognize star wars more than Origin.

Reap what you sow. Cut out choices, ignore customers, etc.... they pulled an RIAA just in a much shorter time frame and with less lawsuits.

2. Re: etc., etc. Jun 22, 2012, 02:10 Prez

Boy howdy, do they deserve it too. Couldn't happen to a nicer company.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: etc., etc. Jun 21, 2012, 21:20 raVen

Stock ticker: Notice EA went on a very PC-consumer unfriendly binge at that same time with Origin exclusives, exclusive dlc to Origin causing games to not be on Steam. There's more to the story than just SWTOR not doing fantastic.

I'm not sure how much ME:3 played into it, but there's even more bad press with upset fans.

Who says all press is good press ?

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo