Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Men of War: Assault Squad Patch Adds New Content

Digitalmindsoft sends word that the Steam edition of Men of War: Assault Squad has received a new automatic update with free new content for the World War II action/strategy hybrid. This goes with a 75% off Steam Sale on the entire series. This update is currently being prepared non-Steam editions of the game, and this change list outlines what it does in detail. Here's the short version:

• 15 new special units for multiplayer
  • Dozens of balance and game changes
  • New HD inventory items including hats (the game is famous for pickable helmets/hats)
  • Fixes and other improvements

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Patch Adds New Content Jun 22, 2012, 15:48 fatguy

Such a good game but it's still filled with the infuriating problems I mentioned before.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Patch Adds New Content Jun 21, 2012, 19:48 TychoCelchuuu

LittleMe wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 15:27:
TychoCelchuuu wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 12:46:
Pretty sweet how they add new stuff to the game for free even long after it has come out. This is one of my favorite games of all time.

Hey Tycho did you like MoW:CH? What are your thoughts, please? I see the Metacritic ratings are low.

I haven't tried it, but it's not by the original developers: it's another cash-in by the people behind MoW: Vietnam which was not so great. I'm probably going to ignore it.

4. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Patch Adds New Content Jun 21, 2012, 16:51 fatguy

I absolutely loved this game when it came out but stopped playing from immense frustration. I normally don't get frustrated with games but just about every multiplayer game I joined ended up with rage quitters, team stackers, griefers, badmins, etc. But this patch and even the previous ones are quite impressive and I gotta give them props. It is time for me to once again begin raging at some men of war multiplayer.  

3. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Patch Adds New Content Jun 21, 2012, 15:27 LittleMe

TychoCelchuuu wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 12:46:
Pretty sweet how they add new stuff to the game for free even long after it has come out. This is one of my favorite games of all time.

Hey Tycho did you like MoW:CH? What are your thoughts, please? I see the Metacritic ratings are low.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

2. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Patch Adds New Content Jun 21, 2012, 12:46 TychoCelchuuu

1. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Patch Adds New Content Jun 21, 2012, 12:01 KilrathiAce

This patch is not final yet this is why its on steam only and no retail version of the patch available yet. They gonna update the patch with new localization and small fixes still I believe.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo