Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead State Interviews

A few different recent interviews are online about the Dead State Kickstarter to fund a new zombie survival role-playing game. A new Kickstarter update points to an interview on PC Gamer talking with Brian Mitsoda about the project (thanks nin). Also, Acleacius shows the way to another interview with Brian Mitsoda on IndieRPGs discussing the game, as well as an interview on RPG Codex that catches up with other members of DoubleBear for their perspectives.

View
5. Re: Dead State Interviews Jun 21, 2012, 10:45 Chromius

Come on peoples, this is looking really good. Its almost to the 150k mark lets get it to the 180k mark. You know you can afford to back something for 15 dollars.

Man some of these like Xcom and Wasteland 2 are actually making me excited over gaming again, 95% of what comes out these days holds no interest anymore, I moved on to purely simulations and strategy.

As a person who used to buy 4 boxed games with manuals a month (back in the days), I have gone to 1 maybee every 3 months know. Piracy is not the issue, crap movies and pc(console) games are.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 20, 10:43 Re: Dead State Interviews Dades
  2. Jun 20, 11:01  Re: Dead State Interviews Angrius Maximis
  3. Jun 20, 12:58 Re: Dead State Interviews jimnms
  4. Jun 20, 23:21  Re: Dead State Interviews Jerykk
>> 5. Jun 21, 10:45 Re: Dead State Interviews Chromius
  6. Jun 21, 10:50  Re: Dead State Interviews Beamer

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo