Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead State Interviews

A few different recent interviews are online about the Dead State Kickstarter to fund a new zombie survival role-playing game. A new Kickstarter update points to an interview on PC Gamer talking with Brian Mitsoda about the project (thanks nin). Also, Acleacius shows the way to another interview with Brian Mitsoda on IndieRPGs discussing the game, as well as an interview on RPG Codex that catches up with other members of DoubleBear for their perspectives.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Dead State Interviews Jun 21, 2012, 10:50 Beamer

Yeah, this one was a no brainer.  
-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Dead State Interviews Jun 21, 2012, 10:45 Chromius

Come on peoples, this is looking really good. Its almost to the 150k mark lets get it to the 180k mark. You know you can afford to back something for 15 dollars.

Man some of these like Xcom and Wasteland 2 are actually making me excited over gaming again, 95% of what comes out these days holds no interest anymore, I moved on to purely simulations and strategy.

As a person who used to buy 4 boxed games with manuals a month (back in the days), I have gone to 1 maybee every 3 months know. Piracy is not the issue, crap movies and pc(console) games are.

4. Re: Dead State Interviews Jun 20, 2012, 23:21 Jerykk

Looking forward to both this and the final version of Project Zomboid. I think Dead State is a more story-oriented experience, whereas Zomboid is more of simulation, though I may be wrong.  

3. Re: Dead State Interviews Jun 20, 2012, 12:58 jimnms

I'm in for $15 too. It looks similar to another zombie game called Project Zomboid that went the alpha fund method, before Kickstarter became popular. The DayZ mod is a lot like a first person version Project Zomboid. It seems like a lot of the elements from DayZ were taken right out of PZ, you start with nothing and scavenge for supplies and weapons. It's $7.99 on Desura, but to get the latest alpha you have to go to their forums. For a while they were putting out new builds daily, sometimes several in one day, but it's gone quiet for the past couple of months though. I hope they keep it going.  

MeanJim on Steam

2. Re: Dead State Interviews Jun 20, 2012, 11:01 Angrius Maximis

I backed it why not, 15 bucks. better than paying for a month of RIFT  

1. Re: Dead State Interviews Jun 20, 2012, 10:43 Dades

This game sounds great but I keep wondering if we'll ever actually see it.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo