Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Assange Jun 20, 2012, 17:11 TurdFergasun

Don't worry, soon america's greedy decline will allow the gauls/chinese to conquer from afar financially and murika won't be the main focus of people like assange for much longer. Unless you speak cantonese or mandarin you won't be able to understand his successor's info leaks regardless, and nobody will care what 3rd world usa is up to.

Just keep watching them jangling keys infront of your noses followed by your maxed out visas and m/c's and make sure to blame all external sources for your troubles. It's not murikas fault for betraying it's principles and descending into the the tyranny it was founded against, it's clearly the fault of those who are bringing it to light.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Assange Jun 20, 2012, 14:53 Bard

don't forget - provide EVIDENCE of war crimes, corporate crimes, crimes against humanity, political corruption etc etc.  

1. Re: Assange Jun 20, 2012, 11:18 Bill Borre

Sheesh. I post a video of Americans gunning down unarmed people and now I spend the rest of my life on the run.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo