Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dragon Age Legends Becomes Offline Game

The BioWare Blog announces that Dragon Age Legends is no longer running as a live on Facebook, and in its place they now offer a downloadable version of this game that was previously an online-only spin-off of the Dragon Age series. BioWare offers their thanks for your support as part of the announcement excepted here:

In Dragon Age Legends, a hero was born. Alliances were forged, sacrifices made, and monsters vanquished. The land was on the brink of disaster when you assembled the heroes and artifacts needed to destroy the Pride Demon at great cost and personal loss.

While the online chapter of this story has come to a close, you and your stalwart companions still live on in a downloadable game. For you are among the truest heroes of Thedas: THE DRAGON AGE LEGENDS!

Continue your legend by playing the Dragon Age Legends downloadable game with FAQs and player support forums there for you as well.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Dragon Age Legends Becomes Offline Game Jun 20, 2012, 04:38 jacobvandy

I did try it out back when it first started, but it had the same limited and slowly regenerating energy (pay to refill it now!) and spam your friends for their help bullcrap that plagues the rest of those dumb Facebook games... Not much point in playing it offline unless they made some drastic changes.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Dragon Age Legends Becomes Offline Game Jun 19, 2012, 22:42 TychoCelchuuu

Cool. I'm never going to bother (If I don't have the time to sink into Dragon Age proper, I'm not going to bother with a Flash knockoff) but when they took it down because it was "too expensive to run" or something that sounded sort of silly: just let us download it! And now they are letting us download it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo