Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

WBIE announces the North American launch of LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, saying TT Games' latest cross-promotional game based on LEGO bricks is now available for Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, 3DS, DS, and Vita. "Fans of all ages are in for a real comical treat with LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, as the game brings iconic DC Comics characters to life in a brand new story set in a massive open-world Gotham City," said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. "The game delivers a fun-filled LEGO adventure never seen before with talking LEGO minifigures and unique elements such as flying through Gotham City as Superman." Here's more:

The acclaimed and award-winning LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is the must-have sequel to the best-selling LEGO® Batman™: The Videogame, which to date has sold more than 11 million units worldwide. In LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, kids and gamers of all ages team up with Batman and Robin and their favorite DC Comics super heroes like Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and The Flash in an original LEGO adventure. Many of the scenes and characters featured in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes can also be found in the LEGO® DC Universe Super Heroes toy collection, which was introduced earlier this year. The toy line includes five construction sets, such as The Batcave and three buildable, detailed action figures.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 20, 2012, 10:32 Orogogus

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 10:23:
Orogogus wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 01:20:
Online co-op would be well and good, but if they made a game in the LEGO franchise that dads (or moms) couldn't play with their little kids, they'd be the dumbest thing ever to set foot in the video game industry. I can't think for a second that couch co-op is wrong for these games.

I doubt many would state get rid of local coop, just want online coop added.

It was really just the one guy I responded to.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 20, 2012, 10:23 HorrorScope

Orogogus wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 01:20:
Online co-op would be well and good, but if they made a game in the LEGO franchise that dads (or moms) couldn't play with their little kids, they'd be the dumbest thing ever to set foot in the video game industry. I can't think for a second that couch co-op is wrong for these games.

I doubt many would state get rid of local coop, just want online coop added.

11. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 20, 2012, 01:20 Orogogus

10. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 20, 2012, 00:27 tuddies

it would be AMAZING to be able to play multiplayer in one of these LEGO games... I'm not talking about that split screen horseshit, but REAL multiplayer on different computers.

Gay ass console split screen banana crap can't tell which end is up. They have done their best with the dynamic split screen, but it is still horseshit when you have a few systems in your house used for REAL multiplayer games.

9. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 21:58 Ecthelion

The Half Elf wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 21:14:
Creston wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 11:33:
Do the Batman games have the same sort of co-op that the older Lego games had (like Star Wars?)

Creston

No they do NOT have online multiplayer anymore, just local co-op which kinda sucks.

Seems the game is the first Lego game with voice overs. The Joker just isn't the same without Hamil.
None of the PC versions ever had online co-op... I believe that was exclusive to PS3 and/or Xbox360 and even then, I think it may have only been present in a few of the games. The series has always had local co-op, with online co-op being a rare exception.

It would be a welcome refinement to the formula though.

Also, I agree about Hamill. Others have done adequate jobs, but nobody has come close (with the possible exception of Heath Ledger) to nailing the role like he did.

8. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 21:14 The Half Elf

Do the Batman games have the same sort of co-op that the older Lego games had (like Star Wars?)

Creston

No they do NOT have online multiplayer anymore, just local co-op which kinda sucks.

Seems the game is the first Lego game with voice overs. The Joker just isn't the same without Hamil.

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 2012, 21:48.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

7. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 17:16 HorrorScope

After so many iterations, you would think they could have on the pc remote coop.  

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 14:57 Creston

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 12:00:

Creston

yup - it is a blast. Hope to get this on sale soon - don' tthink any of them are worth 50-60. Been getting the LEGO games for 30. Great to play with nephews and nieces.

Yeah, my wife enjoys playing them with me, even though I sometimes get kinda aggravated when she doesn't go where we OBVIOUSLY need to go...

Creston

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 14:47 Dev

I just want all the lego games to go on sale on steam. There's a bunch I want on steam.  

4. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 13:34 Cutter

Yeah, and the Batman ones are the best.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 13:33 dardin

The Lego games are one of the few kids games I actually enjoy playing with my 6 year old son. So far we have every one of the games in the series. I am in agreement to wait a few months as these games quickly drop in price.

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 12:00 xXBatmanXx

Creston

yup - it is a blast. Hope to get this on sale soon - don' tthink any of them are worth 50-60. Been getting the LEGO games for 30. Great to play with nephews and nieces.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 19, 2012, 11:33 Creston

Creston

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo