Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

It Came from E3 2012, Part 20

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 20 Jun 19, 2012, 17:26 Wowbagger_TIP

I just watched some PS2 videos. Looks incredible! Can't wait for it now. I missed the first game, but I have high hopes for this one.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 20 Jun 19, 2012, 14:23 Verno

Yeah I'm really stoked for Planetside 2 dude, game looks like a lot of fun. I hope SOE doesn't overdo the cash shop bullshit though, that's the one thing that could really ruin the game.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

3. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 20 Jun 19, 2012, 13:38 Cutter

None of it matters. Only Planetside 2!!!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

2. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 20 Jun 19, 2012, 10:30 Creston

Well, if they had to do that, they might have actually had to GO to E3. Seeing how late their previews are, I'm guessing this is a solid case of "read someone else's preview and then just copy paste a few paragraphs," type of 'game journalism.'

Creston

1. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 20 Jun 19, 2012, 10:25 Verno

Those are some pretty sad "previews". The Borderlands 2 one is a few vague paragraphs well covered elsewhere. How about some more in depth info on the classes? Did they improve the quest system at all? Heck, just some info that made it seem like they actually played the game would be nice.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo